A Whole Neverused World 2: The Underdogs' Last Stand - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Whole Neverused World 2: The Underdogs' Last Stand

Round 2

Tournament Rules:
  • General Tournament Rules can be found here.
  • Read this so you know how to properly schedule your match if you do not know already.
  • Battles are to be done on Pokemon Online on the Smogon University server (or another server if both players agree)
  • This tournament is a Single Generation 4 NU tournament (as according to the Smogon Pokémon tiers) and it will be only out of one battle.
  • A week will be given for you to complete your matches. Extensions will be given under certain circumstances. If one player is more active than the other I will give the more active player the win. I will also be flipping coins if neither player is active.
  • Do not join this tournament if you rarely go on Smogon or if cannot complete one match a week. It is as simple as that.
  • It is highly advised to save your logs in case there is a dispute between players, but this is not compulsory.
  • In the event of a dispute, contact me and I will try to address and attempt solve the situation with as much fairness and neutrality towards both players. If you still feel the matter has not been resolved or resolved poorly, contact a Tournament Director.
  • Also, the following people on the banned from entering a tournament list found in this link cannot join this tournament as well as people with the "I could be banned" status.
  • NOTE: If a player DCs you must perform a rematch unless there was already a clear winner or if it happened after the battle. If so, the player who did not disconnect may choose the conditions of the match i.e same moves/same teams/different teams/replay turn to turn, etc. You do not have to have a rematch with your opponent under any other circumstance, no matter what your opponent says. (Once again, saving your logs is highly advised as a dispute may occur, as in the case where there is a disagreement a log must be sent to me, the host).

Battle Rules:
  • All NU Pokémon and all NFE's (in the NFE list) are allowed to participate.
  • Evasion Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Clause
  • All Pokemon as defined by Smogon in the UU tier or higher are banned.
Extensions (Deadline March the 30th at roughly 4:00pm GMT+11)

Sceats vs Floppy
The Real Elmo vs Joel

Match-Ups

(Sceats vs Floppy) vs Rediamond
NailsOU vs AlphaJolt
WhiteQueen vs BlocksRcool
Erebyssial vs tophway
SsAaVv vs Jcpdragonx
Lamppost vs idiotfrommars
aziki vs !Nexus
cco vs (The Real Elmo vs Joel)
Heysup vs toshimelonhead
Vensur vs Pokemonrocks777
Celsius vs reachzero
JabbatheGriffin vs Wilson46
twash vs Brammi
reyscarface vs Plusle
kd24 vs SynthMetal
Oglemi vs Davy Jones

The Deadline is Sunday April the 3rd at 8:00pm GMT+11

------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------

Good luck, and have fun!

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Why do you have to match up LC bros?

At least he'll be easy to find, I see him daily.

Was in a close game against Brammi; he timed out which stopped the game so we couldn't continue, and his PO is simply too laggy, and he said that he isn't getting better internet until after the deadline. He told me to take the win. gg I guess.

Actually, SlimMan gave me the win for activity. If you want proof, you can check my profile.
I did post in the previous thread for people to give me an activity post. Also made a couple of updates. Extension time is well over.

Thanks, bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)