Come on baby, Pignite my fire

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
But if I knew the lyrics I could spot the reference and fully appreciate how clever you're being! If I cannot see the references how can I worship your sneaky???

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
the only part i got is make a man out of you since the pictures were huge and i couldn't concentrate.
edit: oh i got it now. as randy jackson would say "one of the best in the thread!"

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
That poor Spearow...never had a chance.

Also I suppose I could say the title of the song is

but then I'd be reusing sprites so I opted out. Plus I was only using Unova pokemon so my options for getting close to the words were limited.

♫ ♪ I want to be the best... ♪

♫ There ever was... ♫

♪ To beat all the rest, yeah that's my cause... ♪ ♪

♫ Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all... ♪

Pokémon!

Amidoinitrite?​

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
He's
in your windows
your

Trynna

So yall need to
and

cause
eerybody out here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)