Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly certain that they dissappear, however I have not experienced it so you probably shouldn't listen to me :P

As for the second question, I cannot answer it as I do not have an AR. However, you can try a Google search (like the original post says) and hope for the best.
I've done a search with little success. I figure there isn't going to be a Reshiram/Zekrom code, at least not one that wouldn't make you battle N and Ghetsis again... although maybe it could make it reappear at the Dragonspiral Tower.

Anyway, thanks for the help. That's relatively disappointing, but what I expected.

I've done a search with little success. I figure there isn't going to be a Reshiram/Zekrom code, at least not one that wouldn't make you battle N and Ghetsis again... although maybe it could make it reappear at the Dragonspiral Tower.

Anyway, thanks for the help. That's relatively disappointing, but what I expected.
For the wandering Legends, you can save before battling it (when you're on the route it's currently on), KO it, then see what happens without saving. But that's just a suggestion.

Naughty Zekrom, should I reset see IVs asap please

30/16/30/28/20 was gonna do a mixed one was trying for hasty but this seems alright... should i reset or keep it? battling N now...

30/16/30/28/20 was gonna do a mixed one was trying for hasty but this seems alright... should i reset or keep it? battling N now...

There are only 6 IV's there, are you leaving out HP, or Speed? I can't tell :\

If it's 30 in Attack, I'd say to keep it, but otherwise, try for another if you dislike the rest of its IV's. Those are pretty good, but I think you could probably get better if you tried long enough.

Also, a mixed Zekrom isn't the best idea IMO. It has good enough attacks with its Electric 130 Base Attack, Outrage, and Cross Thunder.

Sorry for double-posting, but I have yet another question.

I've heard about VGC-11 battles, what format and rules do they use? I might want to try them.

hp 30 atk 16 def 30 spatk 30 spdef 28 speed 20... i thought there were 6 always?
is cross thunder the same as what bulbapedia calls Bolt Strike? I was gonna go with outrage bolt strike draco meteor and hone claws, evs in attack and hp... maybe spreading vs around def and sp def instead of hp...

hp 30 atk 16 def 30 spatk 30 spdef 28 speed 20... i thought there were 6 always?
is cross thunder the same as what bulbapedia calls Bolt Strike? I was gonna go with outrage bolt strike draco meteor and hone claws, evs in attack and hp... maybe spreading vs around def and sp def instead of hp...

Oh, I'm an idiot, I forgot that there's only 6. Either I have dyslexia or I just can't count lol

Anyways, Cross Thunder is 100 BP, 100 Acc, Physical; while the move he learns at lv100 is 130 BP, 85 Acc, Physical, the one you should be using, dunno the English name for it though, although if you're going for that, I'd suggest this EV spread:

252 Attack/216Spe/40SpA, I haven't checked what stats it would hit, that's just a generally good EV spread for mixed attackers in my opinion

yeah, the 100 one is called fusion bolt, the 130 is bolt strike for me, hence the confusion :)
ty for the spread, im still tempted to ad lib it with a slower more bulky version, but with the added sp attk... thanks for the help!
K

I've heard about VGC-11 battles, what format and rules do they use? I might want to try them.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82574

It's basically the same as 2010, except for one big gotcha - Unova Pokemon only.

Virizion said:
It didn't affect Tokyo.
As mentioned on http://www.pokemon-gl.com/pre/en.html itself, the fact that Japan's electricity supply is shot to hell affects Tokyo. I expect most of their staff aren't coming into work, and if the GL servers are located in Japan they won't be turning on the ones to handle worldwide demand.

Which of these is better for Salamence?

Adamant (Attk+ SA-): 12/30/15/30/17/30
Brave (Attk+ Spe-): 27/30/13/30/18/30

Are 15 extra HP IV's and one extra Special Defense IV worth the minus speed stat and the 2 defense IV's? Salamence will be carrying Fire Blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)