PLZZZZ RATE MY TEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so ive been playing pokemon white and i decided to assemble an online team so here they are

Electivire lv 100
Trait :motor drive
attacks:earthquake...cross chop...ice punch...thunderpunch
EV:4hp...252atk...252spd
Nature:adamant
Item:expert belt
RE:electivire is the pokemon im gonna be using with gyarados if i can predict a electric attack ill switch to my electivire to get the speed boost although its hard to predict i find hes pretty good even without a speed burst

Blissey lv 100
Trait:natural cure
attacks:seismic toss....softboiled...aromatherapy...thunder wave
EV:252hp...252def...4s.def
Nature:bold
Item:leftovers
RE:blissey is gonna be my special wall usually id send her out after stealth rock has been applied so i can thunderwave the opponent and then switch out to one of my sweepers.

Rhyperior lv100
Trait:solid rock
attacks:earthquake...stealth rock...avalanche...substitute or megahorn
EV:252hp...80atk...176def
RE:well rhyperior is gonna be my lead pokemon to stealth rock and im pretty sure earthquake and avalanche will do good damage to the other teams lead....but im stuck on choosing between substitute or megahorn he is slow but im hoping his hp will save him from physical attacks enough to get stealth rocks up

Infernape lv100
Trait:blaze
attacks:flare blitz...close combat...sword dance...stone edge
Nature:jolly
RE:well im taking infernape because he is fast and strong so hell be able to easily take down slow walls usualy hell come in after blissey has paralyzed the opponent so i can use sword dance then sweep

Gyarados lv100
Trait:intimidate
attacks:dragon dance...waterfall...stone edge...ice fang
RE:ill be using gyarados to do damage and draw out electric attacks so i can switch to my electivire i like gyarados bcuz hes reliable against dragons like garchomp and not weak against dragon types although his 4X to electric isnt so good

Garchomp lv100
Trait:sand veil
attacks:earthquake...dragon claw...sword dance...fire fang
Nature:jolly
RE:well i took garchomp bcuz with jolly nature im sure hell be fast enough to get the first hit most of the time and be able to take out other dragons b4 they can do lots of damage to my team

so thats it oppen to changes and suggestions....besides electivire and blissey i have yet to decide what items to give my pokemon and ive recently noticed i have 3 earthquakes and 2 stone edges so plz give suggestions on what moves i should replace thx for all your help

Punctuate and capitalize please.

If your worried about rypherior staying alive, put a focus sash on it.

You might also want to add a physical wall like ferrothorn.

RMT Rules said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.
Your descriptions are lacking, which puts you in violation of the above rule. Please elaborate more on each team member - about 3 or 4 solid sentences per member is a good goal to reach for. The RMT archive contains some examples of well-written RMTs. If you fix your descriptions, PM me with the updates and I'll be happy to unlock your thread. Also, this should be in the main OU section, so I'll be moving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)