CAP 12 CAP1 - Special Poll - Dream World Ability Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Flavor Ability I guess.

Still worried about certain things in the movepool that could be dealt with by making them illegal with Dream World Prankster...

Flavor Ability, yeah.

Alternatively, the flavor ability could be switched with one of the other two like Prankster or something. But for now, yeah, flavor. Mmmm-mmm.

Uh... a lot of Legendaries DID get Dream World abilities...

Flavor Ability
The only real Pokémon with no hidden abilities are stuff like Kecleon and Castform (heaviliy tied to their ability concept-wise), most legendaries and Pokémon with Levitate as their only ability (or evolved from Levitate-only Pokémon like Dusclops/noir), and I recall Starly being the only exception (though not really, since veekun gives Keen Eye both as normal and hidden ability which should be considered separate since Staravia/raptor get Reckess instead of Intimidate). Tomohawk doesn't fit in any of these categories, so I think he should get one.
Except... a lot of legendaries did get Hidden abilities. Mewtwo's Unnerve, Ho-Oh's Regeneration, Lugia's Multiscale, and Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina (both forms!) come to mind. Also, many of the abilities that lack a Dream World ability are in the first group you mentioned - that is, their concept is heavily tied to their ability (Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Regigigas, Darkrai, Arceus, Reshiram, and Zekrom come to mind.)

But anyways, as for my vote. I would have to say:
Flavor ability.

Am I allowed to make specific recommendations here? Because I have a few in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)