move 1: Blizzard
move 2: Grass knot
move 3: Ice shard
move 4: Leech seed
item: Leftovers
ability: Snow warning
nature: Modest
evs 252 spatk / 252 hp / 4 def

I often use Abomasnow as a lead to set up hail for my team. He can counter bulky waters and ice shard is useful priority vs the many ou sweepers that are 4x weak to ice.
I use leftovers for the item to try keep him around for additional hail creating switch ins, as this is his primary role.

Slowbro

move 1: Slack off
move 2: Scald
move 3: Thunderwave
move 4: Flamethrower
ability: Regeneration
nature: Bold
evs 252 def / 252 hp / 4 spatt

Slowbro is on my team for his useful fire resist and as a physically defensive pokemon. As alot of my pokemon are slow they like to have thunderwave support, and with slack off and permanent hail slowbro can stall out alot of physical threats.

Conkeldurr
move 1: Mach punch
move 2: Bulk up
move 3: Drain punch
move 4: Payback
ability: Guts
nature: Adamant
evs 252 att / 252 hp / 4 def

This guy has rock resist which is useful with my multiple ice types and is just a beast in OU. Mach punch helps alot vs the common threat Excadrill and he is a great counter to tyranitar that would try to ruin my hail.

Kyruem

move 1: Blizzard
move 2: Draco meteor
move 3: Hidden power (fire)
move 4: Focus blast
item: Choice specs
ability: Pressure
nature: Timid
evs 252 spatt / 252 spe / 4 hp

I really like this dragon. He looks cool and in hail and with choice specs he is very hard to counter. He does alot of damage even to pokemon that resist his attacks (namely steel types) and has real high base stats for a OU pokemon.
He is 4x weak to stealth rock and i lack a spinner, so i tend to use Kyruem as a late game one switch in wonder.

Heatran
move 1: Fire Blast
move 2: Hidden power(grass)
move 3: Earth power
move 4: Dragon pulse
item: Air balloon
ability: Flash fire
nature: Timid
evs 252 spatt / 252 spe / 4 hp

I use heatran to absorb fire attacks aimed at my ice types and as a good counter to the steel types that try to take kyruems attacks.
I like air balloon so he at least temporarily loses his 4x ground weakness, and with his natural bulk he can at least survive one hit that way.
I choose timid over modest to at least speed tie with other unscarfed heatran.

Mamoswine

move 1: Stealth rock
move 2: Earthquake
move 3: Ice shard
move 4: Stone edge
item: Bright powder
ability: Snow cloak
nature: Adamant
evs 252 att / 252 spe / 4 hp

The 'best' OU ice type pokemon has to find a way onto my team.
He's maybe not the best user of stealth rock, but this was the best way i could see to incorporate the move into my team.
I choose bright powder as i don't want choice band on my stealth rocker and because the chance of an opponents move missing is further increased along with snow cloak.

okay first off im pretty sure birght powder is still banned idk im to lazy to look it up and really the only think that ur benefiting from hail is blizzard and snow cloak while getting rid of ur lefties on walls and bulky offence attackers like conkeldurr and as a one hit wonder i guess getting hit with a 180 i believe with choice specs isnt fun or 90 with choice specs and having 130 base sp attk is NOT gonna be fun lol but being 4x resistant it will do a lot anyway but im pretty sure that kyruem is gonna be uber and i wouldnt suggest draco or would that be just in case there is not sr idk lol and i would recommend some sp def bulk on cankeldurr because if you get a good sweep going a special attacker could be a pretty big threat like reiunclues or something like that because it will with minimum damage 4 hp and thats with no sr with sr its 100% death lol and thats netural 31 iv sp defence cankedurr genst netruel nature 252 evs phsycic so some investment out of hp or maybe attk because u have bulk up would help you have that cankedurr in the battle longer as its sp defence is pretty bad lol and giving slowbro blizzard over flamethrower is what i would recommend because i would want the most out of hail.i also dont no how sane this is but i would give the lead minus speed because if ur genst a ttar or something really slow with the common weather teams you want to be slow as possible to get ur weather up first so yea idk if thats smart or not because with 60 base speed its not really gonna outspeed anything except for eviolite abusers i only play never really rate so if i said something stupidly just tell me so yea lol I also dont really see a special wall so a really strong special attacker could do some hefty damage to ur team which is another good reason to add some sp def to ur conkedurr or even with the tran as he has good sp def and you dont really have a revenge killer either so maybe if u can turn thta tran into a scarf tran that would get a revenge killer and being predictable or i guess you caould scarf mamo idk lol idk if thats crazy or what but hoped i helped :)

Bright Powder is banned. You should also head over to the OU Analyses for Gen 5 and look at some of the EV spreads for higher efficiency output for this team. The vague/basic/blah EVs of 252/252/4 isn't always the best option, and in my experience rarely is. HP Ice on Heatran over grass. HP Ground is the option for Kyurem I believe for max efficiency. Grass knot on abomasnow doesn't really seem like the best choice for that slot, in my opinion. Especially since their isn't much that it is effectively utilized against.

k on mamoswine change it to piloswine with eviolite. It gets a lot more bulk. It loses 10 base hp and 30 base attack but it gains like 40 base defense and 30 base special defense. (mamoswine and piloswine have the same defences so having eviolite on him increases his defences a ton). With that same set it boosts his special defense up to 234 and his defense up to 294. He is already going to be slow so the speed deduction isnt that big. Replace stealth rock with Superpower.

You might want to consider Thick Fat over Snow Cloak on Mamoswine. Gets rid of the nasty fire weakness and adds an ice resistence, which is always better than just trying to dodge random attacks.

k on mamoswine change it to piloswine with eviolite. It gets a lot more bulk. It loses 10 base hp and 30 base attack but it gains like 40 base defense and 30 base special defense. (mamoswine and piloswine have the same defences so having eviolite on him increases his defences a ton). With that same set it boosts his special defense up to 234 and his defense up to 294. He is already going to be slow so the speed deduction isnt that big. Replace stealth rock with Superpower.
Mamoswine shouldn't be tanking hits as much as dishing them out.

okay first off im pretty sure birght powder is still banned idk im to lazy to look it up and really the only think that ur benefiting from hail is blizzard and snow cloak while getting rid of ur lefties on walls and bulky offence attackers like conkeldurr and as a one hit wonder i guess getting hit with a 180 i believe with choice specs isnt fun or 90 with choice specs and having 130 base sp attk is NOT gonna be fun lol but being 4x resistant it will do a lot anyway but im pretty sure that kyruem is gonna be uber and i wouldnt suggest draco or would that be just in case there is not sr idk lol and i would recommend some sp def bulk on cankeldurr because if you get a good sweep going a special attacker could be a pretty big threat like reiunclues or something like that because it will with minimum damage 4 hp and thats with no sr with sr its 100% death lol and thats netural 31 iv sp defence cankedurr genst netruel nature 252 evs phsycic so some investment out of hp or maybe attk because u have bulk up would help you have that cankedurr in the battle longer as its sp defence is pretty bad lol and giving slowbro blizzard over flamethrower is what i would recommend because i would want the most out of hail.i also dont no how sane this is but i would give the lead minus speed because if ur genst a ttar or something really slow with the common weather teams you want to be slow as possible to get ur weather up first so yea idk if thats smart or not because with 60 base speed its not really gonna outspeed anything except for eviolite abusers i only play never really rate so if i said something stupidly just tell me so yea lol I also dont really see a special wall so a really strong special attacker could do some hefty damage to ur team which is another good reason to add some sp def to ur conkedurr or even with the tran as he has good sp def and you dont really have a revenge killer either so maybe if u can turn thta tran into a scarf tran that would get a revenge killer and being predictable or i guess you caould scarf mamo idk lol idk if thats crazy or what but hoped i helped :)
Type in english please. :P
battler mamo is an offensive poke, his is great except for brightpowder.
I wouldn't use Hp ice on heatran considering all the ice moves on his team, AND he has dragon pulse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)