List of released Dream World Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh...I rarely ever come across Japanese people on the GTS.
You can select the region that the Pokemon comes from - you can pick the option to only have Pokemon from Japanese games listed as trade partners.

Got a female Marvel Scale Dratini this way. :D

When I was completing my Pokedex I ran into tons of Japanese people (they generally had the most reasonable trades; also some guy in Iceland). And almost all of the returns I got from offering my own Pokemon were from Japanese people.

It's official now : The Global link reopens on April 13th.

It has opened, the EV reducing berries have been added, we should maybe expect some new pokemon to pop out soon

Has anyone worked out a way to add friends/people you know to your Dream Pals list? I seem to only get linked up with random people, and the Pal Pad list is separate...

Has anyone worked out a way to add friends/people you know to your Dream Pals list? I seem to only get linked up with random people, and the Pal Pad list is separate...
the dream pal thing is pot luck
if you manage to add one of your friends, you should consider yourself lucky

This has changed since the Japanese version then, since the people on my Pal Pad showed up on my Dream Pal list! Unless I need to do something else first, like interact with them in the Global Union Room place

This has changed since the Japanese version then, since the people on my Pal Pad showed up on my Dream Pal list! Unless I need to do something else first, like interact with them in the Global Union Room place
must have
the only way to get a dream pal now is to ask for them to be your dream pal in the dream world

So glad the EV berries are available! Been planting them and putting them on my trade shelf just to make sure the DW get's over run by them!

I got an Espeon in the event, but it has not been brought up in my friend board. Is that just a matter of slow updating, or something else?

The official Global Link site says that the Eeveelutions will be available "soon". The game ends May 5th, so expect it around then, I guess.

Anyone seen any other difference, about pokémon or items?
Only that it seems the more times the dream bridge gets crossed the more items i find.

One good thing is that MULTIPLE items can be sent AT ONE TIME on log out from Dream World for the day. I usually trade for the potions and balls that are on shelves that (probably) nobody is taking. And a berry i don't got or run out of. Usually the damage halfies.

And with two DS units, Pass Balls are something I might be able to use.

Interesting! That's from the Forest area, right?

How many points do you have? Maybe they added a new "cap"?

Interesting! That's from the Forest area, right?

How many points do you have? Maybe they added a new "cap"?
Yep. On the account Sandshrew is on I have 21540 points. I have no idea what that is in relation to everyone else, although I play as often as is allowed and always do the return to home option until Pokemon and items stop showing up. Possibly of note, after getting it I didn't see another one after that (and I saw about 15-20 pokemon over the course of that dream).

Jesus Christ, the Dream World hates me.
I either get disconnected ("Unexpected Error" blablabla), or the mini games won't load, (yes I waited 15 minutes and more), which forces me to leave the site and start again. Found a Nidoran (female) yesterday which I really wanted, befriended it, but NO, "Unexpected Error, you're fucked!".

Does this happen to anybody else? Or is just me? :(

Another thing: Where can I see how many Dream Points I have?

Yeah, I've had a couple problems with it disconnecting on me, but not too bad. Also, to see your dream points, click the view profile after you log in to the Global Link and click on the Dream World Tab. There will be a picture of your house in dream world and underneath it will show your dream points.

That sandshrew is new for sure !

First the effort berries got added, now new pokemon.
I hope sableye is legal for one personal reason.

Just to add to the certainty...

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/6252/dw422page1.png (Butterfree/Yanma/Hoppip/Delibird from Windswept Sky, everything else from Pleasant Forest)
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/2018/dw422page2.png (All at Pleasant Forest)
(Page 3 not shown because it was just a doduo with roost, which is already shown on page 2 anyhow)

Confirmations from page 1:
Shinx with Night Slash
Oddish with Teeter Dance
Yanma with Feint
Hoppip (from Windswept Sky) with Synthesis
Stantler with Disable

Confirmations from page 2:
Tangela with Sleep Powder
Sunkern with Earth Power
Surskit with Hydro Pump and Bubble
Hoppip (from Pleasant Forest) with Helping Hand
Bidoof with Aqua Tail

maaan can't wait to get access to other areas, I want a vulpix so bad XD

also wondering if thos was a glitch or not I some how managed to get 2 pokemon from the dream work in one day, but can;t seem to figure out how to do it again, theres o way around not waking up my pokemon but somehow I got tailow AND oddish on the same day if it wasn't a fluke and it is possible to do this..how cause I was pure chance I did it the first time and no idea how I did it :/

how do you find out how many points you have, I've been wondering that for a bit when I found out you can gain points from the start

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
how do you find out how many points you have, I've been wondering that for a bit when I found out you can gain points from the start
Don't double post, there's an edit button. Anyway, it's in the DW section of your profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)