VGC11 Locations & Dates Announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmk so not only is there no midwest regional but they took out the southwest regional, the only other place I was considering going to

BS

Well anyway who's up for a road trip to DC from the midwest?

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
MMk so 50 minutes from where I live. Wonder if it's possible to make it there.
Means I gotta cram for the meta though.

although i can't say i'm surprised i wish at least one of the europe sites had been in prague...

well, time to get a plane ticket!

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Wow, they completely and utterly missed the midwest. It's exactly a 20+ hour drive to each location for me.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
of course the newark regional is when i have to go to a wedding

and then the nats lcq is when im in new hampshire

worlds lcq LETS GO

Yay Birmingham!

BOO THE WEEKEND MOST OF US DIDNT BOOK OFF WORK >=(

*franticly trys to get hold of boss*

I also have absolutly no team planned cause of this Unova only crap :( so will now be franticly trying to figure out a team

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
no! i will trade my 1st place medal from DC for any trophy from last year

I had a feeling this would happen since this was also implemented for tcg as well. Expect a Nationals medal as well =x

I'm glad that once again the closest regional to me is 535 miles away. You'd think living in the continental US would basically guarantee I'd have a regional I could get to in less than a day's drive, but you'd be wrong, apparently.

Sigh... at least nationals is only 270 away, but always fun to only have LCQ when there's a decent amount of people who'll go to it after getting a chance to play in a regional as well. Appreciated as always, TPCI.

Sixonesix said:
Well anyway who's up for a road trip to DC from the midwest?
Sigh.... maybe.

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
No more bitching about where the events are held and their dates. You all wanted them, they came out. Deal with it or feel my wrath.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
RoOOOoaaAD trrIIIpp!!!!

yeah i'd be down, SixOneSix. come on synre, willing to turn down the chance to beat me at TWO different locations.........??

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh sick so I can walk to the UK event again :toast:

EDIT: Also think that the VGC this year is in the actual NEC, not the little building just outside, if anyone can confirm that, would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)