Status
Not open for further replies.

TTS

Articulate Potty Lid
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Meadowlands Exposition Center [ Map ]
355 Plaza Dr
Secaucus, NJ 07094​

For the second year in a row, TPCI is hosting a regional in the Meadowlands Exposition Center in Secaucus, NJ. A short train ride away from New York City and less than 100 miles from Philadelphia, the New Jersey/New York area is home to some of the toughest challengers in the country, including the reigning world champion BlueCookies. Unlike last year, this year will see the players split up into the Junior, Senior and Master divisions based upon the age of the player.

Attending
There are 512 spaces in Juniors & Seniors and 1024 in Masters.

Masters Division
  1. TTS
  2. Dtrain
  3. BlueCookies
  4. Andrea
  5. Tyler
  6. ThePokePwner
  7. JabbaTheGriffin
  8. Unreality(maybe?)
  9. Locopoke
  10. Chilebowl
  11. Pookar
  12. Supermarth64
  13. Fatalbert135
  14. DragonFE
  15. Maestrol55
  16. Team Rose
  17. Soul Survivor
  18. OmegaForte
  19. CCM30
  20. PungentFruit
  21. Pokethan
  22. Sandman
  23. TheGames0va
  24. Joshiro
  25. Solace
  26. Hillz
  27. Sapphire Birch
  28. Garaluo
  29. Comatthew6
  30. DarlingJacket
  31. ZaChAttAcK101
  32. MikeDecIsHere
  33. TorchikBlaziken
  34. Weebos
  35. Kreymore
  36. TheGr8
  37. ReD RoToM
  38. Soul-dew

Senior Division (Born in 1996, 1997, 1998, or 1999)
  1. Cybertron
  2. RedSpyda
  3. Rukario
  4. Mosquitox216
  5. The Greatest
  6. Wildfire
  7. Acceleration

Yes! Once again close to me! In Bergen County New Jersey, so very close to New York as well.

I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of people again. It was a great experience last year!

OH YES NEWARK BABY!
I would have liked it to be in NYC, but then again that is a huge hassle for a majority of us with parking and such, so this is the next best thing :D, I'll definitely will be there with a few of my friends. I look forward to seeing Human, TTS, Cybertron and everyone else from last year i got a chance to meet, as well as the many other vgc players in the area :D I look forward to pushing myself farther than i have had in vgc, so everyone in master's division watch out because AceTrainerRed is in it to win it (or at least get an invite to nats lol) I can't wait to see each and everyone of you at Newark in June, Good Luck RNGing your teams guys and may the best player win on June 18th :D

pookar

Banned deucer.
k like i said in the other thread, gonna try to make this one.

im gonna kick danny zollners ass back to the shire

i look foward to competing again this year. and this time i dont have to worry about players that should have been in seniors last year. i feel more confident in winning this time. anyone that wishes to practice from now until june 18th, feel free to PM me, i'll be more than happy to have practice matches.

Jthreau

formerly DoubleJG
I have family near Newark and thought of flying out there for this one since I can't make the one in Cali, but I'll save the money. Too many big names appear to be attending this one. :toast:

See you at the finals.

I'm glad that the closest VGC to Galactic HQ is going to be the latest VGC, but not when it's over four hours away ;_;

Now I'll have to find some other crazy people and hitch a ride with said crazy people and get stabbed, etc.

Why can't I just Fly there? :'(

I will Be there early for the Senior division. if anyone wants to train before then i'm more than happy to help. Good luck to all of you guys

Edit: I'll be participating in the Masters Division as I was born in '84

I wish I could go to this one again this year. But I am not driving 16 hours again. lol

Goodluck everyone who goes! Hope to see some familiar faces at the LCQ at least. :)

Wow looks like I made a good choice moving back to my home town on Long Island (reasoning had nothing to do with pokemon but just saying) because I can go to DC and Newark for VGC. Actually DC I might be iffy about but from what I understand Newark is a train ride away for me.
I will also bring an entourage, or "team" if you will (pun totally intended). Some masters, some seniors, maybe a junior; most of them will be trained by me. So this year there will be an actual Team Rose.

I'm there. Even if I lose as I'm not quite experienced with double battles, it should be fun battling random people in singles. I might have 4 friends come with me there as we live in NYC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)