VGC '11 United Kingdom National - Birmingham - June 4th - WON BY RubeNCB92 & Plusle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether I go or not depends on these three factors:
  • Whether the mighty Nachos goes
  • Whether am buys me some haribo rhubarb & custard
  • Whether I can get the day off work

What time do you suggest arriving? Considering it's 512 people, it shouldn't be as bad as it apparently was last year right?!

What time do you suggest arriving? Considering it's 512 people, it shouldn't be as bad as it apparently was last year right?!
because SOME people pushed in ¬_¬

I will be pulling some strings this year to see if i can recomend a ticketing system for the queue.

Well, when looking at train times I'll be looking at ones arriving before 10. I'd say get there a couple of hours before they start sign ups (12:30) and you should be fine like last year. Last year when I eventually made the queue (which was around the time that sign ups opened) about 40 people turned up after me in the space of around 15 minutes.

Zystral

めんどくさい、な~
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ooof, June the 4th. I have exam leave then (I go back on June the 5th).

I MAY turn up, depending on how TCG nats go.... and if gec builds me a team like he promised....

Put me down as a maybe. "Competitor VGC 2009/2010"

EDIT: my parents are disappointingly apathetic about it - they don't care.
If I can get the money for train tickets, and if someone will let me crash at theirs/share a hotel room on the night of the 3rd/4th, I may turn up.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
Whether I go or not depends on these three factors:
  • Whether the mighty Nachos goes
  • Whether am buys me some haribo rhubarb & custard
  • Whether I can get the day off work

we can get there as early as you like i already booked the hotel room

Dogfish44 has a holiday planned on vgc week. God damn troll freaks doing this when my best pokemon friends away.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yep will be there again.

Also twash get there as early as possible imo, I bet a ton of people last year missed out because the queues were ridiculous.

Woot Birmingham

I live half an hour away, probally take the train though. I can not wait to go to my first vgc plus I am in the seniors division.
Now I must go and make a team that will work. Do you think I have enoughth time to learn how to RNG?

p.s: I'll be the one wearing something shuckle related.

Zystral

めんどくさい、な~
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Okay, so I got my train tickets. Will be leaving London super-early in the morning, and returning at like 9PM.

I'm coming, put me down!

uuhm Birmingham again? Very nice!

ok, i will try to be again in this tournament.. Masters Division v__v i just hope i can safe enough money in May and will come farer than last year (lol)

if i come iam plaesed to see all the guys i have met last year!. ^__^

uuhm Birmingham again? Very nice!

ok, i will try to be again in this tournament.. Masters Division v__v i just hope i can safe enough money in May and will come farer than last year (lol)

if i come iam plaesed to see all the guys i have met last year!. ^__^
:D yay Picollo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just read the prizes 3-8th get invites? woah!

I'm gonna be entering. I just got into competitive battling with Gen 5 and have no friends who enjoy Pokemon so i'll be attending (forever) alone. If you see a tall bulky guy with a beard and blue and white nike airs, that's me!

I almost crapped myself when I saw the list of who was attending, and then I read the words "Masters", and realised I didn't have to face all those people.
That's a relief.
Oh, and has anyone else booked in at the Hotels yet? I'm staying at the Premier Inn.

I almost crapped myself when I saw the list of who was attending, and then I read the words "Masters", and realised I didn't have to face all those people.
That's a relief.
Oh, and has anyone else booked in at the Hotels yet? I'm staying at the Premier Inn.
I think alot of us are staying at Holiday Inn birmingham airport.

I dont know anyone bar two people including IAmMarti staying at the holiday Inn. I myself, probably gec, havak, kinneas, pokezak, joee and tblakey89 are probably going to stay the night at the premier inn. Whichever Inn I think we should make a day out of friday afternoon and hang out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)