Status
Not open for further replies.

froggy25

Bye RNGmon
is a Researcher Alumnus

Espace Grande Arche [ Map ]
Parvis de La Défense
92044 Paris La Défense​

Everything that belongs to the event in France can be discussed here. A list of attendants can be found at the bottom of the posting so make sure you are added on the list and say hello to other fellas who might be going.

Registration
Junior and Senior Registration
8:00 A.M. to 8:30 A.M.
256 players each

Masters Registration
12:30 P.M. to 1:00 P.M.
512 players

How to go there
La Défense is in the suburbs, west of Paris, you can go there by metro, RER and train :
  • Metro 1 - Grande Arche de La Défense
  • RER A - La Défense
  • Transilien L - La Défense (train from Gare Saint-Lazare)
RATP website

Attending
  1. froggy25 (France)
  2. flash_mc (Spain)
  3. DaFlo (Germany)
  4. drug_duck (Germany)
  5. violett
  6. 13Random37
  7. RubeNCB92 (Spain)
  8. Albert (Spain)
  9. Venomous (Spain)
  10. Arbol_deku (Spain)
  11. Andycyd (Spain)

I am attending this VGC. Representing the UK, in masters division!

I found a return coach ticket for £38 return from London to Paris, here is the link http://www.eurolines.co.uk/coach/index.aspx

The coach I booked is leaving London Victoria Coach Station at 09:00 on 24th and arrives at Paris (Gallieni) at 17:30. The coach returning leaves on 25th at 22:00 at arrives back in London at 06:15, if any of you from the UK want to join me on my coach that would be cool, but there is plenty of other choices. I believe the prices will increase the closer it gets to the actual date.

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Not trying to bump this thread, but I think myelf and a few other guys who didn't go as far as hoped, might be making a cheeky appearance here, to try and get some matches, that aren't determined and crippled by hax on crits and flinches to a silly level. Will keep it updated.

count me in (not 100%) but i will try.

since i will travel via Bus and train and the Metro stations confused me right in 09 and i dont speak french i need as much information as i can get :D

yes near the Defense there is a parking under the big mall called " Les 4 temps ".
But it will be more easy for you if you take the subway :)

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Confirmed that I'll be going to this. Bought my coach tickets the other day, going overnight both ways. Anyone got directions around on the Metro or whatnot from the coach station?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)