Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hi, does breeding in BW work the same way it did in Platinum in terms of IV inheritance? As in, does it still work like this: during the first IV pass, you pick an IV of any stat from either parent to the offspring, then to any non-HP stat, then to any non-HP and non-DEF stat. No idea.

Also, how do Power Items affect the IV inheritance? For example, I have given a Power Weight (which I believe corresponds to HP) to parent A and breeding it with parent B. When determining the IV of the offspring, does the power Weight give the HP IV of parent A to the offspring and choose 3 random IV's, or does it carry over the HP IV and 2 other random IV's? It guarantees that the IV in question is passed down, and is included in the three IVs passed down.

Also, is it possible to pass on two IV's if both parents hold the Power items? I believe it is, although there would only be a 25% chance of this happening if so.
Hope I helped a bit.

Can you wake up a Pokemon you put to sleep in the dream world on the same day you sent it to sleep?

EX: I just sent my swampert to dw ten minutes ago. I got a female Lickitung i want to get, so can I wake Swampert up right now and get it or do I have to wait until tomorrow?

EDIT: Neeevermind, you can.

Can you wake up a Pokemon you put to sleep in the dream world on the same day you sent it to sleep?

EX: I just sent my swampert to dw ten minutes ago. I got a female Lickitung i want to get, so can I wake Swampert up right now and get it or do I have to wait until tomorrow?
You can wake it up now, just click the power button in the Dream World (online).

Does anyone know what sort of "trick" or "strategy" to employ in the Sky Race game in the Dream World? Gligar only wants to play that game, and I haven't been able to get a female from it at all. Barring that, could someone direct me to a place where I can acquire a female Immunity Gligar easily?

if I buy a used copy of Black or White, can I link it up to Dream World, or is it permanently linked to the account and DS of the original owner?

Does anyone know what sort of "trick" or "strategy" to employ in the Sky Race game in the Dream World? Gligar only wants to play that game, and I haven't been able to get a female from it at all. Barring that, could someone direct me to a place where I can acquire a female Immunity Gligar easily?
Try trading for one in #spp-WiFi (Better known as Serebii's WiFi chat). There should be a few people with Immunity Gligars there.

Since I can't figure this out conclusively from any search, I'd like to know, is it possible to get Reshiram/Zekrom shiny? I know Victini can't be shiny but I would like a definite answer for Reshiram and Zekrom.

Since I can't figure this out conclusively from any search, I'd like to know, is it possible to get Reshiram/Zekrom shiny? I know Victini can't be shiny but I would like a definite answer for Reshiram and Zekrom.
Reshiram and Zekrom also have the shiny check.

May I know what will be the impact on my Global-link A/C, my GBU ratings, DW scores and Game Sync ID if I have to change a console?

I have a 3DS is used with BW, and it has to be replaced, and there is no way to transfer out the WIFI data and WIFI connection ID to another 3DS as of the current firmware... (trolled)

Anyone changed their console as well as their DS WIFI connection ID? What will happen to your Global Link? Thanks! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)