CAP 12 CAP1 - Part 13 - (Sprite Poll 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Tomohawk's official sprites will be the most visible pictures of Tomohawk that most players ever get to see! This is the thread in which we will decide which sprites become the offical ones.

This will be a Bold Vote, meaning you may vote for one, and only one, option. The options in this poll are DarthVader317, wekhter, and Ice-cold Claws.

Final Submission:

The eye spot is smaller on the female sprites.

Final Submission
The Sprite Submission Thread's Warning appeared!
Warning is exerting its Pressure!
Ice-cold Claws used Submission!

I, like DougJustDoug, did not make alternate gender sprites, since BW pokemon that do have them have really different designs and, you know, "drastic deviation from the selected art design is discouraged".

So...that's it! A really big thanks to all of you who supported me on my way, I swear I never would have made it here without the help. :toast:
To all the other spriters, great job. Every single one of you. I look forward to watching the voting.
Okay, thanks for everyone's suggestions again. I tried to take them all into consideration when finishing up. I'm still not 100% satisfied but I rarely am with pixel art and the deadline's fast approaching. Oh well. :> I chose not to do separate male/female sprites. This is the right file format, right?

Final Submission

Animated sprites:

This poll will remain open for exactly 24 hours. Enjoy !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)