Vector + Paint MONs

Hi everyone.

Just began using my tablet last week. Haven't really gotten around much. I love drawing chibis and have taken a fancy to chibi-ize some MONs. I'll be updating this everytime I've come up with something and will also be posting some Works-in-Progress. Feel free to leave some requests too, I'll be more than happy to get some. :D

I'm dividing this post in two. Finished work and WIP (un-inked/colored sketches).

FINISHED WORKS

TOGEKISS

HYDREIGON

PURUGLY AND AMPHAROS

WORKS IN PROGRESS

Excadrill and Diglett

Purugly and Ampharos

Milotic and Lickilicky

Sketch of the finished Hydreigon above

Aww, that Togekiss is adorable. I wouldn't have guessed you were new to tablets (my strokes were horrible at first). I'll be interested to see more of your work. ^_^

Cute Purugly! It would make me soooooo happy to have an adorable chibi Puwugwy
Hey, thanks, RitterCat. Your appreciation means a lot! I'll add a Purugly to my list of to-dos! :D

jumpluff said:
Aww, that Togekiss is adorable. I wouldn't have guessed you were new to tablets (my strokes were horrible at first). I'll be interested to see more of your work. ^_^
Hi jumpluff. Oh, my strokes are horrid that's why I resorted to using Illustrator to get the outline right. The painting over is easier but I cheated and smudged them over to make the strokes look flat and blending. look at kiss's triangles, they kind of look cheap. LOL!

I actually wanted to post un-inked and un-colored works, but that would just be too eager and raw. I'll try and post something new next week. I was really hesitant to post first as I have too little material to post.

Sorry for the regrettably huge pic post. Not sure I know how to resize things here yet! This is my first post. :)

that hydregien looks amazing! i love his little hands =D they remind me of the hand puppets in little big planet. which is a good thing

Oh my god, that Hydreigon is too cute for words. Usually when I see it I wanna punch it in the face(s) but that expression is totally melting my heart. *0*

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Ooooo. I love the Ampharos <3 Could I use that as my avi? :) Or maybe do an Emonga one? :D

Focus

Ubers Tester Extraordinaire
Awwww!! That Hydreigon is the cutest thing ever! <3 By the way, when I looked at the Milotic and Lickilicky sketch for the first time, I thought they were crying. :'( Then I realized that was just blush! XD

how can i download a tablet?
Step one: find normal pen that you no longer need.
Step two: find old computer mouse.
Step three: break off laser from mouse and put it on pen. You can use anything, but tape works nicely.
Step four: get a pressure sensitive pad. If you can't find one you can use something that only breaks under certain pressure. I usually use crackers, though I have heard success stories completed with oreos and even wheat thins.
Step five: place crackers on touchpad.
You should now have a working, pressure sensitive touch pad with a working pen, equipped with a laser feature.
Enjoy~

I was away for a few days without Internet, which is why I did not see the CUTENESS THAT IS PURUGLY. Will be my avatar as soon as possible =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)