Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a simple question that has brought me on a wild goose chase and has gotten me a sexy warning.

Any who, where would I go to find the thread for pokemon requests, or trades? (5th Generation?)

I don't really mind getting a warning, but it's pretty sad considering I haven't been on the site in a long time and have little forum experience. The moderators aren't very merciful are they? I'm probably older than most of you anyway. xD
It's called "Simple Questions, Simple Requests" and is in the Wifi Forum. Don't post there though, as that section of the forum is temporarily closed.

I got an RNG question (Gen5): The shiny which I find in the Time Finder, isn't the same which I find in the main menu when clicking generate.. can someone give me a short answer how to rng a shiny Pokemon with good IVs? (I have done all kinds of RNG besides the shiny one in Gen 5)

It's called "Simple Questions, Simple Requests" and is in the Wifi Forum. Don't post there though, as that section of the forum is temporarily closed.

Is that so? Well, is there ANYWHERE I can post for a pokemon request in the 5th generation without getting a "warning' by some moderator?

All I need is a Thundurus, I would prefer the nature is modest or timid. It would be nice if it is freshly caught having no EP in it all. It's just wishful thinking.

I got an RNG question (Gen5): The shiny which I find in the Time Finder, isn't the same which I find in the main menu when clicking generate.. can someone give me a short answer how to rng a shiny Pokemon with good IVs? (I have done all kinds of RNG besides the shiny one in Gen 5)

Ahhh, wanting to RNG shinies? By egg, or wild pokemon?

in gen 4 ur pokemon get auto leveled to 100 during wifi battles

is this still the case in B/W?

im really to lazy to even get one pokemon to lvl 100...

in gen 4 ur pokemon get auto leveled to 100 during wifi battles

is this still the case in B/W?

im really to lazy to even get one pokemon to lvl 100...

R N already gave a good answer. It is necessary to include that pokemon can only be auto leveled in the Flat Battle rule option. This is irritating because this rule prohibits legendary pokemon. The only way to play with legends and have a fair battle is if all pokemon are the same level. I ran into this problem when I was trying to show off my 4TH generation VGC team, which included legends. Unfortunately, My legends and other pokemon in the team were all different levels..

that sucks raptor... it sounds pretty impossible to to ubers

also latios is still uber in gen 5 right? cuz someone told me that it wasnt also are tornadus, landorus, etc allowed in 5th gen ou? I thought they were legendaries

because theres no official teir yet

that sucks raptor... it sounds pretty impossible to to ubers

also latios is still uber in gen 5 right? cuz someone told me that it wasnt also are tornadus, landorus, etc allowed in 5th gen ou? I thought they were legendaries

because theres no official teir yet
Let's see, first off, I'm not really much of a Smogonian. I don't pay much attention to stuff here except for the tiers. However, when I need help getting a pokemon or something, this is where I go.

As far as the Lati twins, I don't know if they have been banned. Now, for the odd looking genie pokemon. I like to think of them as like the Regi's, Regi's are tough to beat and strong but CAN be countered. I don't think they should be banned as they are like the legendary birds, dogs, and etc...

But, I don't make the rules.

PS: As there is no Wifi Forum for trading and requests yet in this generation, I'm just going to ask now if anyone here has a sexy Thundurus they don't need. Needs to be modest or timid, preferably level 40 with no EP. I'm willing to trade some good pokemon. Although, I mostly have 4th gen RNG abused and EV trained shines.

Can anyone give me some double pokemon combinations (along with their EV's, moveset, ability and a explanation why they're so good together.)

preferably the best ones :)

edit: no pokemon that are considered "legendary", even the shit ones ( i know dumb rules ).

Thank you

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
How does one legally hack DW abilities?
Add 1 to 42 in the hidden hex ,just tried it earlier with a ninetales and got drought vulpix from the eggs and the ninetales itself was allowed in random matchup.

Are the ivs of eggs set when the old man calls me or when is picked up?.

Can the Nidoran♂ offspring of a Nidoran♀ with DW ability Hustle have Sheer Force? Or will the inheritance not work with the species' gender divide?

i have hatched male and female nidorans with hustle from my female hustle nidoran. hustle is their dream world ability, turns into sheer force when fully evolved. so yes they can

@Twilight: When you receive the egg from the old man. The same with gender/nature/ability/shininess.

Seeing as the wifi thread is still down, does anyone have a Vullaby or it's evolution I can have? IVs and such don't matter.

@Twilight: When you receive the egg from the old man. The same with gender/nature/ability/shininess.

Seeing as the wifi thread is still down, does anyone have a Vullaby or it's evolution I can have? IVs and such don't matter.
I have a Vullaby, I'm trying to breed one right now. I'll give you the parent when I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)