VGC '11 United Kingdom National - Birmingham - June 4th - WON BY RubeNCB92 & Plusle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully arriving at 1.30PM Friday but will see, the issue is that I might get a minibus up but I'm not sure. I really want to get up there quick and do a smogon football kickaround or somein. :/

Any locals know of a football area there or something? Going to ask a friend and report back to this thread. Also, VM me if you want to meet up.

Should be arriving into B'ham International around 1.30 would be happy to meet up with people for a subway. Staying friday and saturday night at holiday Inn birmingham airport.

I'm gonna try to arrive there around when the kids' rounds start. I should be pretty easy to spot, since I'm me and everything. Maaan, so many people to see this year.

Any locals know of a football area there or something?

The Nec is right by Birmingham Airport and a motorway, so none that I can think of.
However, if you are staying at a nearby hotel they may have somewhere.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I know of football pitches a bus journey away, but not really 'close' to the NEC. It also depends where everyone is staying, like I know where the Holiday Inn is but not the Premier Inn, and that seems to be where most people are staying. If someone could give me an address of the place I would help you out.

The premier inn not the NEC ;_;
It's meant to be bang next to birmingham international,
B40 1QA is the postcode, can't find an address anywhere though, just says it's adjacent to the NEC itself

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hmm well the NEC is like right off the motorway and a main road so I don't think there are many parks about. I'll probably go up myself at some point since it is literally like 10 minutes away from me and i'll get back to you guys.

Might be attending, I'll be seniors if I do. Worried about getting there on time though, I doubt my parents would see the importance of getting there early, and seniors doens't have as many entry spaces :/

peng

Unmasked
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'll be getting to Bham international at 10:05 at the latest. I might get an earlier train depending on if anyone else will be there early.

Anyone know how long the entire thing will take (approx.) up to the final match of the masters division? Might have to leave pretty early to get to Edinburgh, by early I mean around 5pm and I don't really want to miss the finals either so might have to re-schedule things if it's going to be ending 6/7pm.

I should be arriving there between 10-11, cant remember my ticket times too well :p.

Oh, and does anyone know any more about registration? As last year had the print off the sheet thing. But I cant make heads or tails of what the site is saying about it.

SP-Eevee, I'm expecting it to end before 6PM or around then. It'll be smart to check up what time Seattle finished so we can work it out.

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
oh man I hope that irl you're as funny as your internet persona is
He's like a caricature of his avatar.

Booking my train tickets now, I'm heading down with my girlfriend the day before to hang out with my gecpharos, keelpopottas and delitab <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)