VGC '11 US Northeast Regional - Newark, NJ - June 18th - WON BY imperfectspider

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandman

Bum bum bum bum
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I will be going to this, although I may try GA and Washington DC as well because of acquaintances who live there.

That's amazing. Human has beat me 3 of 4 times on PO's VGC server lol. I'll be there and will probably have 5-8 people with me. Rollin deep, baby.
Don't worry, I started to hide my good teams, so it will probably be a lot more in my favor by the time Regionals come around :pimp:

I'm planning on going to DC anyways, so I might just stop by to be with everyone in NJ, I live too close to the regional to not go anyways.

Don't worry, I started to hide my good teams, so it will probably be a lot more in my favor by the time Regionals come around :pimp:

I'm planning on going to DC anyways, so I might just stop by to be with everyone in NJ, I live too close to the regional to not go anyways.
Wait, so your going to DC instead of NJ? Or both?

Regardless, the way I see top 4 for NJ regionals is; Cybertron, Human, hopefully me, and another Smogoner. This year, I'm striving extremely hard as it is the last year I will be in Seniors. This might be my only chance to pull out a win of the VGCs.

Going to both, if I do well in DC I won't compete in NJ but still go because I live too close not to show up and be with everyone.
Well I hope you win in DC because if you don't enter the NJ regionals, my chances of winning increases ;D

We need more crews rolling around in Masters Division. Needs more than Ducks.

Where's all my EnvyUs peeps at?

We need more crews rolling around in Masters Division. Needs more than Ducks.

Where's all my EnvyUs peeps at?
we're right here broski ;D this year we're gonna take it from the ducks ;D
and no need to worry about sashed apes :x sorry about that again bro

Why do they have to have it so early this year? I'm still going to be in school... this is going to be a very tight squeeze...

It was still school for most other qualifiers last year too you know.
Oh yeah, my bad. For some reason I thought it was in July last year.
My year is pushed further back this year because of snow days, looks like finals are going to take me out. Dang, I really wanted to go this year.

Haha yes, EnvyUs, we got this. Because, I mean, really...

Anyway, yeah, I'll be in Masters. I still gotta get a team together, so I'll be on the Skarmbliss server most likely practicing. Feel free to hit me up there if you wanna get some matches in.

@Ace: Lmao, nah it's cool, but it still haunts me to this day. xD

Anyway, yeah, I'll be in Masters. I still gotta get a team together, so I'll be on the Skarmbliss server most likely practicing. Feel free to hit me up there if you wanna get some matches in.

i dont get it

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)