AICU TAIM [PEAKED 5th and 1471 cre] *Insert Copyright Symbol here*

♥TEAM XTRANUS ♥

ok so like this is my first RMT and I wanted to do it on this team cause I have some weaknesses and I don't know what to change! This is a very succesful team and in my opinion I call it "cheap" and you will see why... also I got this team idea from jabba (which is why its called "ice drag v2.0) and gen 4 "4drag2mag"

Ladies and Gentlemen! would you hold your applause.... INTRODUCING.. TEAM ICE DRAG 2.0

SOMALIA the DRAGONITE
Trait: Multi-scale
Nature: Adamant
Item: Choice Band
Evs: 252 att 252 speed 6 hp
Moveset: Outrage, Firepunch, Earthquake, Extremespeed!

Now lemme tell you guys.. if you want to remove atleast 3 pokemon from a team use this guy, he has massive power! He does about 70% to a scizor, I always like to send this thing on rotom and remove its anus for the 1hko (but don't send it in on the obvious WoW) and then the Ice's can do the spam powers.

XTRASHINE the ABOMASNOW
Nature: Hasty
Item: Choice Scarf
Evs 252 speed 192 spatt 64 attack
Moves: Blizzard, Wood Hammer, Earthquake, Ice shard

This is my weather-mon.. I chose abomasnow simply cause blizzard spamming! Wood Hammers for politoad/tyranitars, earthquake for random fires.. ice shard just incase and priority!

BLOO the KYUREM
Nature: Timid
Item: Choice scarf
Evs 252 spee 252 spatt 6 hp
Moves: Draco meteor, blizzard, Ice beam, focusblast

The title of my thread! this is pretty easy, a strong pokemon spamming blizzard or draco meteor... saw this set on jabba's RMT ok thats pretty much it

SYMPHONYX64 the MAGNEZONE
Trait: Magnet Pull
Item: Choice Specs
Nature: Modest
Evs: 252 spatt 252 spe 6hp
Moveset: Thunderbolt, Voltswitch, Hpfire, Flashcannon

AWW YEAHH BUDDY dis is my favourite poke this generation! Modest Specs is so... Powerful! I use it for those pesky steels trying to ruin the fun of the Outrage/Blizzard game.. this thing is so powerful it 1hkos nattorei with hpfire and does 53% on 252 hp 252 spdef +SPdef Jirachis.. Also does 60% on nattoreis in the Rain which is still helpful! Next we got..

AZIKI the STARMIE
Trait: Natural Cure
Nature: Timid
Item: Leftovers
Evs: 252 speed 252 hp 6 spatt
Moves: Surf, thunderbolt, Rapid spin, Recover/Blizzard

This is so awesome, especially with Magnezone, there will be no nattorei haunting you! I use this to rapid spin cause my team is 3/6 stealth rock weak and yeah I need a water too so Starmie fits in perfect. I have Recover and Blizzard because I use both but I don't know which is better so this is where you guys come in play^^.

ICONIC the GARCHOMP
Trait: Sand Viel
Nature: Jolly
Item: Choice band
Evs: 252 att 252 speed 6hp
Moves: Outrage, Dragon claw, Earthquake, Fire Fang

AHHH ITS GARCHOMP COMING TO EAT MY POKEMONZ.. I use garchomp simply cause once dragonite dies you wanna keep spamming outrage so Here it comes! this is a bit weaker but still it ownzz.. I use it to "beat" Volcrana.. Except if they Hp Ice im a bit toast.. but if I still got dragonite alive I can extreme speed for alot...

Well Folks! That's the team but I need YOU :pimp: to help on these weaknesses: Scarf Terakion, Volcrana, Conkledurr and Help me find some more xD

I lol'ED !!

I see a lot of those dragonite lead and sure they'r a headach , other than that i like the team , i used a hail team with kyurem but it was more defensive ( I used sub mixed kyurem , YEAH HE PWNS )

anyway i suggest spec starmie for more awesomness and blizzard spamming ... spining is not cool , yeah it's really not ...

Ok seriously nice team , and needs more of those RMT .. (you need something like jaba's threat list ) ^^

Good sir, Hello there, its me again. LowOnHP, I mostly just wanted to congratulate you. Its been a few weeks since ive been able to use a succesful team and ive found this one to be great! I love the dragonite ill have to use it sometime, i get so caught up in countering and playing that i forget about the sheer power needed to win. Well this team isnt really my forte, but i say we work on a team again sometime.

I like where this team is headed, I too have used a Kyurem, but it was mixed. :D
Kyuremu (Kyurem) @ Choice Scarf Trait: Pressure
EVs: 160 HP / 252 SAtk / 96 Spd
Rash Nature (+SAtk, -SDef)
- Draco Meteor
- Blizzard
- Focus Blast
- Outrage

This caught many people off and nets a lot of surprise revenge kills, maybe you should try it?

Yo, nice team, It really is good.

I recommend trying DDance nite instead of choice band, because you can get freedom of moves, and you can basically set up for free without worry of getting killed because of MultiScale.

Love this team, though I remember haxing Kyurem with my own hail team (DM Miss on Mamaswine or something), so I'm sorry about that.

You could use Psychic instead of Recover on Starmie to take care of Conkeldurr, but it doesn't have the best coverage. Overpowering it with Dragonite usually works for me. Dragonite seems like it checks Volcarona pretty well actually, assuming that Volcarona doesn't carry HP Rock. Kyurem looks like it might handle Volcarona due to its immense bulk; just trade Ice Beam out for Outrage, though it's really your preference. Scarf Terrakion is bleh; I can't really tell you how to patch up that weakness without changing the team too much.

That's all I really have to say. Solid team as shown by your rating.

What counters a bulky conkeldurr on this team? After one bulk up mach punch and drain punch tear apart your team, starmie falls to a payback after barely scratching conk as it sits there and takes all it's health back

Very nice team, I've seen a few teams like this and because my current sun-team is already Dragon-weak, they are incredibly difficult to beat. Does your Dragonite often die early after blasting some holes with Outrage/FP? It seems like that's your main answer to Conkeldurr/other bulky Fighting-types/Volcarona. Because three Pokes are Fighting-weak, I might suggest Psychic over Recover on Starmie as well, even if it has poor coverage, just because it can nail stuff like Conkeldurr and Toxicroak in rain that might otherwise give you trouble.

I do think the two Ice moves on Kyurem are a little redundant - like the others, I suggest Outrage over Ice Beam so you can hit harder physically.

Good luck :)

looks like a fighting type with an ice move could really hurt your team except for starmie, which is a bit fragile to begin with. Haxorus is slower, but more powerful than garchomp. you can scarf or Dragon dance to make up for the speed. Look out for weavile, mamoswine, other dragon types,and fast fighting types like meinshoo. Good team, but has a few flaws.

Congratulations.

Seriously guys? What has Smogon become?
Stop it with your one line rates and posts which congratulate him if you are going to do that personal message him because I certainly count this as SPAM. Short. Pointless. Annoying. Messages. (Unless of course you provide a decent rate then you could insert it somewhere at the end.)

Please remember I am new to the Black and White metagame thus I might make mistakes. But firstly how do you deal with Choice Scarf Latias? Whilst Magnezone can provide some sort of "protection" taking 34.9% - 41.4% from a Choice Scarf Surf, the opponent can just switch out and keep harassing you. This is further increased by the fact that a Choice Scarf Draco Meteor can OHKO everyone of your Pokemon excluding Magnezone so Latios can come in on 5/6 of your Pokemon. Dragonite is also not a solid check as leading often means it doesn't survive long enough to hit mid-game or late-game (Or so I believe.) The same also applies to standard Choice Scarf Gengar who can really hurt your team as it outspeeds everyone of your Pokemon and hits hard. Even worse Dragonite priority can not hit it because of its typing that is of course pretending Dragonite lives past the lead position.

Standard Choice Scarf Gengar.
Magnezone : 88.3% - 104.3% from Focus Blast
Abomasnow : 93.5% - 110.3% from Focus Blast and 47% - 55.5% from Shadow Ball
Starmie : 115.3% - 135.9% from Shadow Ball
Garchomp : 98.3% - 116.2% from Hidden Power Ice (Which is standard) 42.2% - 49.7% from Shadow Ball

I would suggest running Scizor over a Pokemon because it can Pursuit both Gengar and Latios or Latias. Choice Band can help with the momentum with U-Turn and provide much needed priority which you lack. I am letting you decide which Pokemon to replace as you know this team best as you did hit #5 which is no small feat.

Congratulations on your ranking.

- Stay flexible.

Maybe you could try Psychic on Starmie to kick Conkeldurrs ass, maybe over Rapid Spin because there arent much Stealth Rocks anymore

Hey, you might not remember me ("Eo has a tiny cock"), but I played against one of your alts and saw this team in action, so I'll give this a quite rate:

First off, this is slow, very slow - as hell - so naturally, Salamence, Dragonite, Volcarona, and the like are going to give you trouble if they manage to nab a single speed boost, which is quite possible given the amount of choiced pokes that you're running. To remedy this problem, I'd suggest changing Garchomp to a Choice Scarf variant, as it can revenge the aforementioned Pokemon with very little effort; also, replace Fire Fang with Stone Edge in order to revenge Thundurus and Tornadus without locking Garchomp into Outrage. Next, I'd suggest removing Dragonite and replacing it with Skarmory. This change will give you a very effective defensive pivot for this team and access to Stealth Rock as well as a much more reliable method of beating Conkeldurr (Hail + Multi-scale is generally a bad idea anyway).

At this point, you should notice a huge loss in raw power, but this problem can be fixed by simply running Choice Specs on Kyurem instead of a Choice Scarf. Without the power boost, Kyurem will be switching a lot due to the lack of real "oomph" behind its attacks, which will result in it fainting early in the game due to its weakness to SR, terribad defensive typing, and average speed. With Choice Specs, however, Kyurem won't have to worry about switching out much due to the amount of 2HKOes and OHKOes it will gain (well, given that it's spamming the correct attack) - for example, Kyurem can 2HKO 252/248 Careful Ferrothorn and 4/0 Rotom with Choice Specs Blizzard, assuming a Timid nature is being used, but will fall short without the boost. I'd also suggest that you try out a more offensive spread for Starmie, as the one you're running now will get Pursuit trapped with relative ease, and can't beat Jellicent running Shadow Ball - not a permanent change I'm suggesting, but something you should definitely look into, due to the offensive nature of this team.

Finally, this team seems to have a pretty hard time against opposing weather teams when it comes to keeping Hail up. Abomasnow will die very easily to constant switch ins to Stealth Rock (I highly doubt your current Starmie will be able to keep it off your side of the field for long) without any type of recovery. I recommend changing Abomasnow to a more special variant with Giga Drain instead Wood Hammer and Focus Blast instead of Ice Shard; changing Abomasnow's nature to Modest and giving it a more defensive set is another option, so it can keep hail going for a while. Of course, this gives your team a nasty weakness to Toxic Spikes, but even with these changes, this team will be pretty fast-faced - and Starmie can spin away Toxic Spikes if they're ever up - so it really matter much. Rotom-W instead of Magnezone might prove to be useful as it can give you a reliable switch into rain teams and can keep the momentum going with its own Volt Change. Most players will play their Steel-types very carefully upon seeing Magnezone in team preview, so you'd have to work to trap anything, anyway.

tl;dr...
Instead of Dragonite:

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
-Stealth Rock
-Brave Bird / Taunt
-Roost
-Whirlwind
Specially defensive Skarmory gels very well with this team, giving it much needed entry hazard support, as well as a very reliable method of keeping Lati@s, Landorus, Doryuuzu (Excadrill), Terrakion, Conkeldurr, and more in check. Brave Bird is there to nail Fighting-types before they get the chance to attack or set up, but Taunt is equally as viable to help beat stall teams (and if you'd like, you can play the speed creep game and give Skarmory an extra 20 speed EVs in order to beat most, if not all opposing Skarmory and Pokemon who aim for 180 speed).

Instead of Magnezone:

Rotom-W @ Leftovers / Choice Specs
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 124 HP / 252 SAtk / 132 Spd
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
-Thunderbolt
-Hydro Pump
-Pain Split / Hidden Power [Fire]
-Volt Switch
Rotom-W would be an excellent switch against Drizzle-based teams, as its Water-typing and respectable defenses give it plenty of opportunities to get in and nail something for serious damage with one of its STABs. If you do run Rotom, I'd highly suggest running Pain Split in the third slot, as most steels will take huge damage from Thunderbolt or Hydro Pump on the switch in and can be easily handled by the rest of your team. Though, if Rotom's longevity isn't much of an issue to you, then Hidden Power Fire can be used to prevent the likes of Ferrothorn and Scizor from ruining your fun. Due to the frailty of your team - frailty, low speed and / or meaning lack of reliable recovery in most cases - Volt Switch is your best option in the last slot switch Kyurem, Starmie, and Abomasnow in safely.

Kyurem @ Choice Specs
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
-Blizzard
-Draco Meteor
-Dragon Pulse
-Focus Blast
Specs > Scarf to take advantage of Kyurem's niches better, and to make up for the drop in power that comes with replacing Dragonite and giving Chomp a Choice Scarf. The moveset order was changed a bit because Kyurem should be spamming Blizzard the second it gets out, as it has very few drawbacks despite being so effing powerful.

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Sand Veil
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
-Dragon Claw / Dual Chop
-Earthquake
-Outrage
-Stone Edge
Choice Scarf > Choice Band gives Garchomp a much better role on this team and Stone Edge > Fire Fang because it's strongthhhhheeerrrr. Only a few changes here, and you might want to look into running Dual Chop, as Breloom, SubChomp, and Gengar can switch into a resisted Choice-locked move, and cause your team a few problems.

Starmie @ Life Orb
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
-Surf / Hydro Pump
-Thunderbolt
-Recover
-Rapid Spin
Giving Starmie a more offensive spin with max Special Attack and a Life Orb will (ironically) give it a better chance surviving. This spread gives Starmie the ability to muscle through most of its usual checks, namely Scizor and Tyranitar as well as OU's bulkier spin blockers (*hint* run Hydro Pump for those if they prove to be a problem to your team).

Abomasnow @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Snow Warning
EVs: 140 Atk / 116 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty nature (+Spd, -Def)
-Blizzard
-Giga Drain
-Focus Blast
-Earthquake
The first change here is the EV spread. 140 Atk always nets the 2HKO on 252/0 Ninetales with Earthquake without it Stealth Rock support, which might prove to be useful if your opponent decides to lead with Ninetales in order to prevent Skarmory from laying down Stealth Rock. The rest is dumped into Special Attack at that point. The next change is Wood Hammer to Giga Drain. With its new base power boost, Giga Drain is a much, MUCH more viable option to use on something that desperately needs recovery, such as Abomasnow (still 2HKOes Politoed with SR damage btw). Wood Hammer just gives Abomasnow a tough time staying in, as recoil and residual damage will start to take their toll very quickly. Finally, Focus Blast handles Tyranitar, who will pose a huge threat to this team if given the chance to switch in, and does a considerable amount of damage to Ferrothorn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)