Smogon's VGC 2011 Tournament Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Activity Post~
Posting for both VGC player X and myself, as he's more of a Skarmbliss player. We've been in constant contact, we have been having computer issues. I fixed mine, but his wasn't so easy. I'm confident we'll get it done soon

-MUDKIPZ4EVER

I've sent in my team and I've also sent my opponent a PM, but they haven't even logged in since the 22nd, so I'm not too confident about getting it played.

Basically - activity post.

I won.
Lost the first game (damn para when I was using TR), but I won games two and three. GGs ballabrown24 (Pttp)

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hate to say it, but I won by a crit. I played really, really, really badly, though.

Beat OminousOppressor in 3 games.

Hi.

With the deadline coming closer I just wanted to make an activity post.

Last Activity: Apr 25th, 2011 4:39:49 AM

My opponent DarkLucario has not been on since then, and as well as this has not responded to my PM. Hopefully he gets on soon.

Thanks, bye.

I just returned yesterday from vacations, but my opponent pearlcabrezos hasn't logged since the day he/she registered: April 7th. I left a VM, though.

Submitted my team.

Posting activity, I put in the effort to contact my opponent 4 times, once via forum and 3 times on skarmbliss. Twice was afk and the other time he/she had not submitted her/his team.

pookar

Banned deucer.
[11:21:34] <+pookar> tell me how this dickhead DOUBLE crits on an explosion
[11:21:46] <+pookar> wakes up turn 1 from spore TWO GAMES IN A ROW

retarded as shit, yes i lost 2-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)