Smogon's VGC 2011 Tournament Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
[11:21:34] <+pookar> tell me how this dickhead DOUBLE crits on an explosion
[11:21:46] <+pookar> wakes up turn 1 from spore TWO GAMES IN A ROW

retarded as shit, yes i lost 2-0
calling your opponent a dickhead for something he can't control, how classy...

Anyway, I'll submit my team when I arrive home and hopefully battle my opponent during the weekend.

My opponent's schedule unfortunately doesn't fit with mine. He can play on 11-2 PST, but I'm in school during those times. I don't know what he does afterwards, but he's obviously too busy to battle me then. However, I'm not forfeiting.

Also, when I try to connect to Pokemon Online, it says that I need version 1.02, and I currently have version 1.021.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
outofthedarkness27 has been really busy recently, so he says I can have the win. He said it on his public profile.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I lost on a 30 % chance (in two matches actually) and a retarded misclick...I'm beginning to sound like reyscarface but I'm happy to provide logs for those who think that I'm just bitching for the hell of it. Best of luck for the rest of the tournament locopoke, I can't hold something against you that's out of your control.

EDIT: I won't, it was an expression lol.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Lost the first match very badly, but came back to win the next 2 to take this round 2-1 against TheMoe. Good Games.

haven't heard from my opponent. he hasn't logged on since the 24th and hasn't posted his team. coincidentally, i vm'd him two hours after his last log on, but that was the first time i'd had time to. i'm raring to go with a posted team and such, but he's not here.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Iggdrasil has not responded to my first VM before downtime nor my second VM after. He has been on once since the beginning of the month on April 23rd and that's about it.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Just submitted my team.

I am in the same boat as Firestorm in that my opponent jdesai927 hasn't responded to my VMs either before or after the downtime, despite logging on during the 20th and the 25th.

[11:21:34] <+pookar> tell me how this dickhead DOUBLE crits on an explosion
[11:21:46] <+pookar> wakes up turn 1 from spore TWO GAMES IN A ROW

retarded as shit, yes i lost 2-0
Doesn't even wish his opponent good luck in the rest of the tournament. What a sore loser...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)