Smogon's VGC 2011 Tournament Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's looking like sniffles and i may not be able to get our match done. i'm going to be out of town without my computer for the weekend, and he's been busy the last several days with a competition. sorry guys, you'll probably end up making an activity call.

my final activity message. charistopher hasn't logged on in six days and hasn't replied to my vm nor submitted his team.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Okay, the deadline is almost here. If you haven't played yet, pm me an explanation why so I can decide to coinflip or who gets the activity win, but still try as hard as you can to get your match done before Monday. If your opponent hasn't been on since the downtime just let me know that. Finally, submit your teams no matter what. The first step in determining activity wins will be who has submitted a team and who has not.

OK, activity post time. Been away for a week, and Marvin was on yesterday but didn't bother to reply to my messages (sort of understandable but still). He doesn't seem to have posted on the thread looking through his posting history, so I don't know if he intends on getting this done or not. I'll see what I can do though.

EDIT: Just checked, Marvin didn't actually submit a team yet either. Things aren't looking too good...

it's looking like sniffles and i may not be able to get our match done. i'm going to be out of town without my computer for the weekend, and he's been busy the last several days with a competition. sorry guys, you'll probably end up making an activity call.
... by which you mean coinflip? It sounds like you're both pathetically unavailable, considering you didn't even contact him until the 28th, he is going to be available for as many days as you (2 each), and you, unlike him, didn't submit a team before your period of availability ended. He has submitted a team.

(not trying to be a backseat tournament director, I'm just annoyed at what this guy is implying)

Beat Bianca in the first match, lost second match, gay ass Stone Edge miss cost the third match but I shoulda used a different move to begin with. GG and gl in future rounds!

andrea

/me cresselias
Bonta-kun and I are still trying to get our match done before tomorrow! The 13 hour time difference isn't helping very much. XD

Activity post?

Just PMd Alaka concerning the activity of my opponent. We will see what happens tommorow.

Thanks, bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)