Smogon University PO Statistics — April 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
UU, LU and NU when?

Also its funny how the top are basically the amalgamation of sand teams but people want to ban rain

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
UU is coming soon thank the lord I can move out of OU

Anyways, if we cut off at Tornadus, I can still see a few things that are below that line that are most definitely OU, namely Espeon and Chansey

edit: oh and Suicune

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Dragonite? Gyarados? Vaporeon? Tentacruel? Cloyster? Venusaur? Machamp?

:P
pretty sure all of those have been BL or lower at one point

Theres this thing called "BL" which exists for Pokemon too good for UU, but don't get enough OU Usage. Let's wait on that.
thank you for pointing out the obvious, I'm quite aware of what BL is
I'm saying exactly what I just said, that Chansey, Suicune, and Espeon should be in OU thanks

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
UU is coming soon thank the lord I can move out of OU

Anyways, if we cut off at Tornadus, I can still see a few things that are below that line that are most definitely OU, namely Espeon and Chansey

edit: oh and Suicune
Theres this thing called "BL" which exists for Pokemon too good for UU, but don't get enough OU Usage. Let's wait on that.

Starmie and Gengar are the only pokemon that have been OU in every single generation of pokemon, I'm sure that's what pi face meant.

Can't wait for UU so I can play a less weathery metagame!

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Ferrothorn #1 is not a surprise at all.

OU veterans = they have been OU in every generation.
Zapdos and Snorlax have fallen in BW.

thanks for the stats
I also expected to see politoed a bit higher though but with drizzle+swift swim (manaphy loool as well) banned...I guess it's understandable.

Hmmm I do feel like garchomp usage is going up also
Would be nice to see the items and such for teh stats but this is good enough I guess (thanks again)

btw anyone know if which set is teh most popular set of garchomp? scarf? sdyache? SD+Sub?

| 49 | Toxicroak | 23494 | 3.9203 |
| 55 | Azumarill | 19118 | 3.1901 |
Holy crap what am I reading.

30 | Chandelure | 31648 | 5.2809

Can someone explain this to me?
When you consider Ferrothorn is no.1 and Chandelure is basically like the worst possible match up for it...

Heatran in the top 10 was interesting for me, too, as I hadn't realized that he was just that popular. Maybe I should try him out or something, huh? I was also surprised how low Politoed and Ninetales were, considering how they seem to be on everyone's hitlist for overcentralizing craziness.
No real surprise about Heatran, thanks to the addition of Balloon he essentially packs 3 immunities and resists like god knows what. Everytime I run into him I can either kill him or I'm screwed, there is never a middle ground with it similar to why Ferrothorn is everywhere. Politoed and Ninetales my best guess is simply that T-tar is still THAT threatening

For those of you who feel the need to criticize the PO server, you should take a look at the PO statistics here and compare them to the server statistics. They're very similar.

For those of you who feel the need to criticize the PO server, you should take a look at the PO statistics here and compare them to the server statistics. They're very similar.
I don't know.
Lately, I feel like PO's general skill level have gone "off the roof",
or rather very similar to what smogon's was/is in general.
But I don't likw how high charizard is on the lists, among few others hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

hehehehe

hehe

he

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
| 1 | Ferrothorn | 127997 | 21.3582 |
| 2 | Tyranitar | 124735 | 20.8139 |
| 3 | Scizor | 112589 | 18.7871 |
| 4 | Garchomp | 109670 | 18.3000 |
| 5 | Gliscor | 89599 | 14.9509 |
| 6 | Latios | 78471 | 13.0940 |

Sand teams :/

I'd personally mark the OU cutoff at Deoxys-S (#41). I don't really see a lot of the other Pokemon below Deoxys-S.

Wasting my 1.5k post to question why in the hell Blissey is being used twice as much as Eviolite Chansey when Chansey is a heck of a lot better (being able to use special attacks isn't THAT big of a deal imo).

And thank you very much for the stats Rising_Duck :).

| 1 | Ferrothorn | 127997 | 21.3582 |
| 2 | Tyranitar | 124735 | 20.8139 |
| 3 | Scizor | 112589 | 18.7871 |
| 4 | Garchomp | 109670 | 18.3000 |
| 5 | Gliscor | 89599 | 14.9509 |
| 6 | Latios | 78471 | 13.0940 |

Sand teams :/
What gave you that idea? Obviously rain is everywhere.

I don't know.
Lately, I feel like PO's general skill level have gone "off the roof",
or rather very similar to what smogon's was/is in general.
No way. I've been there recently, and it was ridiculously easy to climb into the Top 200 on the PO server. The skill level is still as poor as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)