Osama Bin Laden Killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't use a nuclear bomb unless it's a last resort lol

Is it not being a country even relevant, as long as you have dominance over a certain territory or governmental support?
For real, man. Al Qaeda does not possess atomic weaponry. The organization is in hiding, and does not have the facilities nor the funds to create an atomic bomb. Stop arguing this, it's just a fact

im a fucking retard

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
does anyone know where he was killed/found. BBC didnt say and im too lazy to look at other news sources. I figure it must have been pakistan but idk

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
does anyone know where he was killed/found. BBC didnt say and im too lazy to look at other news sources. I figure it must have been pakistan but idk
Apparently, in a mansion in Islamabad, Pakistan.

For real, man. Al Qaeda does not possess atomic weaponry. The organization is in hiding, and does not have the facilities nor the funds to create an atomic bomb. Stop arguing this, it's just a fact
Fair enough.

Yeah you're right; there are absolutely no other countries that hate America, have resources to build atomic weaponry, and are on decent enough terms with Al Qaeda to trade with them.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
man, obama such a chump

dont he know to wait until a month before elections to kill osama

shit

You don't use a nuclear bomb unless it's a last resort lol
You don't do suicide bombings unless it's a last resort either...

Given all the freedoms taken away by laws since 9/11, all the dead soldiers, and all the money spent, this really doesn't seem satisfying.

As a friend of mine put it

"R.I.P Osama Bin Laden, World Hide n Seek Champion 2001-2011"

Funny shit: Fox 12's caption during Obama's address was

USAMA BIN LADEN DEAD

Not even kidding.

His name can be spelt Usama or Osama, it's spelt Usama on the FBI top 10 most wanted list too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)