Jarardo's Drawings

Okay then...
Here is the next installment of my Nuzlocke Challenge! (hope it was worth the wait for some people :P)

Yeah colleen looks retarded but i had already inked it (need to work on not inking so hastily) :/ besides, she didn't last as long as I had hoped.

Your Nuzlocke comic are one of the biggest reasons I'm still bothering to check Smogon daily. Just sayin'. Because of that, you should update more often <33

But since distractions are more fun, I'd love a picture of Nidoking and Snorlax against each other in some kind of strength contest.

That Mienshao is doing "The Creep" altogether too well.
(His arms, they be T-rexxin)

Anyway, if you have time, would you mind doing a Golem for avatar purposes?

Oooh requests and praise! :P
Thank you, peeps and i shall conjure them in most haste

But first current events:

(Forgive my atrocious writing of the word "mansion" I had no white out)

As for updating, I really want to start a 1 a week schedule but I have 2 AP tests this week so this will most likely go into effect next week. (don't count me out entirely though)

This picture is clearly executed, and smoothly cross-hatched (or whatever the actual name for that colouring technique is). I really like the Nidoking, but I must admit quite frankly that the Snorlax is freakishly scary. *nightmares* The newspaper was also quite amusing!

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I definitely prefer it when you cross-hatch more closely. To be pedantic, maybe try to be even smoother with the outline - I understand that's difficult to achieve though. More emphasis on shading would also be cool.

No problem, Vratix!

I definitely prefer it when you cross-hatch more closely. To be pedantic, maybe try to be even smoother with the outline - I understand that's difficult to achieve though. More emphasis on shading would also be cool.
Alch, I always appreciate your critiques. I agree that cross hatching more closely does bring out richer values. I Golem's color lines look more spread out because for some reason, my scanner also enlarges images as it crops them. In actuality, Golem was drawn half the height of the Nidoking flexing. I'm definitely going to try to offer highlights to future works instead of just a solid cross hatch of color and darken up the shadows. I can't wait till i get photoshop again so I can apply more depth in terms of color and shading (plus I'll be able to correct errors :P)

O_O

That Snorlax. It's my new god. Gonna redirect everyone who tries to call Snorlax lazy to that post from now on XD

<33

Good news everyone!
I caught my first shiny in Pokemon White!

Shiny Shelmet and it's TIMID! (crap ivs but still pretty lucky)

Anyway, part 14 is here.

2 comics in 1 week? what is this shit? Yeah school is ending and classes are basically free periods (I don't understand why they don't just end it now) but It has given me ample drawing time some that I am grateful for.

Part 15

D:

So after your double update of sorts, you've left us all hanging. Sad times.

Also, I know it's been a while since you did it, but could you avatar the Snorlax from the drawing you did for me? Nidoking doesn't need to be in it, since I think that'll make the sizing of the picture weird for an avatar.

Holy shit, people care.
I'm touched.
Sorry for the absence, I've just been trying to end the year on a good note and trying to get a summer job (I really NEED that Adobe Creative Suite to start animation stuff). Plus I got a bit bored of drawing pokemon and shifted more focus on my personal projects more.

I cropped that Snorlax

And just for fun, I'll post the two i did for Battle Free For ALL (AKA the best thread ever conceived)

I'll try to get more stuff out there but RL takes priority over Smogon. I shall try not to dissappoint the populace! :P

IT CONTINUES!

Apologies for the dying sharpies affecting the last few panels :/ The clicky ones just don't last as long as the caps for some reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)