Quagsire (OU Analysis)

Actually, you could just go ahead and write them. It makes it easier to QC because they can check for mistakes in those sections before it's stamped :p
I totally forgot to write it, and I have been pretty busy. I will just write it once QC stamps it tonight like Setsuna said.

Bumping this so it can get its third QC stamp; I love this set and would really like to see it on-site.
Thanks.

I'll make sure you can start to write this up by the end of the day.
Thank you!

Setsuna

Prototype
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You know what, I'm officially approving this analysis regardless of it not having a third QC stamp. There is no opposition at all here, and I believe Quagsire can really do a few useful things―things that make it different from the rest of bulky Water-types―when used in the OU tier. Start writing this up, LizardMan ;)

We only need 2 QC stamps anyway for DPP analyses since it's not the active generation. It was reduced from 3 when we started doing BW analyses in full.

kk, I will try to start to write this up sometime soon. Make sure you guys post advice/criticism. Afterall, it is my first write up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)