Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
12321 (you will not be called Random because we have a Random already...who's snacking on a Cheri Berry as we speak...)

Take a Basculin called "Oppression". It must learn surf, and must kill all three Muskateers before you take on the E4. Also, you may only ever heal it once per pokemon center (so go to another town if you need to heal again, but be careful how you use them, as once you run out that's it) and no items to heal it either (other healing items are fine, and things like cheri berry for curing status is fine, just no extra HP nor reviving). Solo Caitlin and N every time you meet him. You may not ever put Basculin in the PC box, unless you put him in there and he NEVER comes out again. The maids in N's castle can be used if you wish.

I'm not the meanest person in this thread for nothing 12321, so get used to it. ;)

Awesome guys! Thanks! 5 down, 1 to go.

12321 (you will not be called Random because we have a Random already...who's snacking on a Cheri Berry as we speak...)

Take a Basculin called "Oppression". It must learn surf, and must kill all three Muskateers before you take on the E4. Also, you may only ever heal it once per pokemon center (so go to another town if you need to heal again, but be careful how you use them, as once you run out that's it) and no items to heal it either (other healing items are fine, and things like cheri berry for curing status is fine, just no extra HP nor reviving). Solo Caitlin and N every time you meet him. You may not ever put Basculin in the PC box, unless you put him in there and he NEVER comes out again. The maids in N's castle can be used if you wish.

I'm not the meanest person in this thread for nothing 12321, so get used to it. ;)
Well.... At least if it faints it doesn't die lol (: This one seems really fun and challenging (:

Random" You get Kaminile. Kaminile must be wearing blackglasses to battle. It wants to pierce the heavens, so it must solo the Flying gym with a combination of Smack Down and Dig. It may not know any ground type moves other than Dig.

The team to be and their challenges:

Yay, another Random.

Take a Lillipup named Spot if male or Lassie if female. It may only know level-up moves.
Awesome. I can get this one early (:

Treadshot A1, I put Zapdos in Useable Slaves because it needs Fly. Squirtle is Squirtle so even though it needs Surf, it's in the Squirtle section.

RandomName12321: Here is a rather variable challenge.

RNG a number from 1-3.

If 1, you get Pidove.
If 2, you get Axew.
If 3, you get Deino.

Whatever you get, it must be named 'Variable'.

RNG another number between 10 and 20. Whatever number you get is the amount of Pokemon they must solo without healing to evolve. It has to be in the route you catch it in.

RNG AGAIN, between 1 and 5 this time.
If it is 1, HMs and TMs only usable.
If it is 2, Level up moves only.
If it is 3, at least one STAB move.
If it is 4, TMs only.
If it is 5, anything.

Also, they must solo at least one E4 member.
Pidove, 20 solo, TM's Only.....

@Random: I think I'll give you PetrVnkman the Litwick. As we all know, Peter Venkman is a Ghostbuster, so Litwick must solo every other Ghost-type you encounter after you catch it (unless it has fainted). He also want to beat the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man, but there are no Snorlax in Unova, so he must solo the closest thing he can: all Vanillite, Vanillish, and Vanilluxe you encounter. It must know one move from each of the following categories by the Elite Four (and may never forget them once you have them, although you can replace one with another from its category at any time):

Get Fired: Flame Burst (for the horrible pun) / Curse (because he got fired; that often leads to cursing) / Imprison (they were probably going to at some point)
Bust Ghosts: Any Ghost-typed attacking move (Astonish / Hex / Shadow Ball)
Get a Ladyfriend: Swagger (Venkman got his swagg on) / Attract (derp)
CROSS THE STREAMS!: Inferno / Fire Blast / Overheat
So sorry l missed this one! I took out the last part cause I'm not evolving my team (:

Obligatory SMUGLEAF the Snivy. With it's sheer smugness it must troll at least 40 Pokemon each evolution stage.

How to troll: solo the Pokemon without healing items.
Smugleaf changing to solo to 80 pokemon due to l'm not evolving my team, unless you want to change it if you can.

@RandomName12321, take a Dwebble named Rocky. It must know only STAB moves, or only know one STAB move, your choice.

This one will hard (:

I will probably start it after my mono-grass run is finished (:

Random" You get Kaminile. Kaminile must be wearing blackglasses to battle. It wants to pierce the heavens, so it must solo the Flying gym with a combination of Smack Down and Dig. It may not know any ground type moves other than Dig.
Sorry l missed one up there, but I can put this one on reserves. (:

Crap meant to hit edit sorry for the double post ):

The team so far is:

ShockEater the Jolteon (Well done Newby N0Ob)
Whenever Squirtle goes against an Electric type, Jolteon must switch in.

Crush the Squirtle (What a fun game that sounds like! Well done Dummy007)
Must have -Speed nature, Rest, Surf. Evolves when soloed 5 jellies, and again when soloing the crazy dentist. (I presume in the Viridian Gym.)

Extinct the Aerodactyl (Well done Texas Cloverleaf!)
Must solo Lance's Aerodactyl.

Mockinbird the Doduo (Newby n0Ob is officially awesome)
Get mimic, use 5 times successfully to evolve. And must solo Gary's Pidgeot.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Oh no, not another Random...

Anyways, Futachimaru, your second Electric Type is a Voltorb. It must be named Poke Ball. Before the E4, it must have a moveset consisting of Spark/Rollout/Explosion/Mirror Coat. To evolve, it must solo 30 Trained Electric Types.

Your second usable Slave is a Nidoking. Name it SlaveMster. Catch it as a Nidoran (M) & evolve it to Nidoking ASAP. It must know all HM Moves before the E4. It must solo a Gym Leader.

Have fun.

Posting to say that in the first hour of my XD i was incredibly bored, so i'm starting that one over.

But to make it seem official like...

(Re)starting a XD Gale of Darkness Scramble. I'll need 6 pokemon, preferably either an Espeon or Umbreon being one of them.

I'm gonna do this with Fire Red
Please no forced grinding and nothing that must be obtained on cinnibar or seafoam islands. Everything else is fair game

Pants gets a Growlithe called "CoFAGrigus". It is a foul-mouthed police dog, and so likes to take down as many Team Rocket members as possible, by itself. Every time it attacks, you must tell it "don't swear" or "be polite" or something along those lines.

Jiggly, Umbreon called "restart". It must solo 5 cipher trainers and one admin. If it faints, restart the game. It may not have healing items used on it, and you may not reset to your last save if it faints.

Also, I would like to have it added to the official rules that no challenges may be restarted due to boredom. Challenges may be refused during challenged and replaced if challenge proves to be too difficult (read: nigh impossible). Boredom/too easy/other excuses should no longer be accepted as reasons to restart challenges. We have had too many of those recently.

The Pants: Catch a Hitmonlee named "cool jeans". Hitmonlee doesn't want to ruin his cool jeans, so it must never use any kicking moves.

Jiggly, catch a Sableye named Hellper. Any time his battle partner attacks, Sableye must use helping hand. He may only use another move if his partner does not attack. Sableye must be in the lead at the start of every admin battle on Citadark Isle, and cannot switch out until he dies.

Jiggly, you have to nickname your BlakyBlak and evolve it into umbreon. It must ko the last pokemon of every admin in every admin battle, so carry some revives (unless it's a shadow that someone else tells you to catch).

Jiggly, you have to nickname your BlakyBlak and evolve it into umbreon. It must ko the last pokemon of every admin in every admin battle, so carry some revives (unless it's a shadow that someone else tells you to catch).
i meant to say nickname eevee blakyblak and evolve it into umbreon

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
The Pants, take a Rattata. Name it "Percentage". It's in the bottom percentage of Rattata, so it cannot only fight other Rattata/Raticate because the other Rats are a higher percentage then it, or something like that. However, since Rattata is definitely in the top percentage of Pokemon, it must solo 100 Normal Type Pokemon in the game that are NOT Rattata or Raticate.

Jigglypuff, take the first wild Pokemon you find in a Poke Spot. This Pokemon can never lead in a battle but must switch in every time a pokemon on your team dies. It must solo fourteen Shadow Pokemon in the game and one pokemon from each Miror B. battle. Nickname it the backwards spelling of its name.

The Pants, take a Rattata. Name it "Percentage". It's in the bottom percentage of Rattata, so it cannot only fight other Rattata/Raticate because the other Rats are a higher percentage then it, or something like that. However, since Rattata is definitely in the top percentage of Pokemon, it must solo 100 Normal Type Pokemon in the game that are NOT Rattata or Raticate.
so to clarify, it can't fight any rattata or raticate? or it has to fight more than just rattata and raticate?

@The Pants

Choose bulbasaur as your starter. Name it "tHreadshot" because my spelling is just fine. If bulbasaur is male you may only use him against male trainers and vice versa if bulbasaur is female. There are no evolution requirements.

@Jiggs
Rescue a Baltoy from the power-ranger guy. You may never teach Psychic or Earthquake. It must be the last pokemon on your team to evolve. Nickname it Spinju.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)