Shiny Trio

Status
Not open for further replies.
All 3 would be much appreciated :) Though I can't get it now, busy with a friend over. Is that ok?

EDIT: Can't find my Pokemon White :( Never mind about the giveaway then, thanks for doing it though!

Wow fantastic giveaway, and very nice captures Exploits. Hopefully you get re-energized about pokes again, but hey, enthusiasm comes and goes with anything given time. Good luck on any endeavors you take on.

If it's possible and I could still receive them, if any of you aren't busy, that would greatly be appreciated.

Please VM me as well if you still need the pokes(please do not vm multiple distributers at once). The last thing i need is to register multiple people only to find out they got it already

Thanks for doing this giveaway, it sure is nice of you.

Hopefully you can find find your lost interest in Pokémon in the future.

Any distributor online that can trade me all 3?

Edit: Never mind, Thanks for putting them up for download.

Updated the OP to add The Giritina Man as a distributor and added a download link to receive them as .pkm files. Thanks to Luxplux91 for creating them.

Edit: added Phadunk as a distributor.

I could distribute too, if you need another distributor but I can't download them as files =P

If not, well is it still possible to enter?

Hey if you are still distributing, I would love all three. Dude you are magnificent and thanks a million in advance =).

Pokemon Black
Name: Glaroug
Friend Code: 4040 6366 0662

Pokemon Pearl
Name: Luthien
Friend Code: 0003 3022 9137

I'm available to distribute right now, so if you guys want them. i can do at least 5 people right now.. VM me your FC and add mine [in my about me]

I'm going to school soon so I probably wont have time atm, but if anyone online could trade me the three I'd be ecstatic. :3 Awesome giveaway, its really nice of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)