Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the c&c. I would like a VERY complicated request/suggestion for a FUISION. (Well, or anything else besides Re/Devamp.)

Thanks for the c&c. I would like a VERY complicated request/suggestion for a FUISION. (Well, or anything else besides Re/Devamp.)
Combine a Jumpluff, Kyogre, Cacturne, and a Venusaur to create something that would appear at a birthday barty. You said VERY complicated, and I have an idea of what could come out. :p

No matter what you where thinking... You didn't expected THIS.

B-Day Cake Of Doom will eat you alive.
(I know that it is not a real Pokemon, but w/e... It oddly resambles Ferrothorn in my oppinion.)

Thanks! Wow, Tyrant, you're getting close to be one of my Pokemon fandom heros...
Okay, and for a diffrent subject: A Weekly Random Sprite Show!
(Which means, basicly, that I'll show you three of my sprites each week)

Wormadam Night Cloak; Basicly a Dark/Bug form that evolved at night.

Salaman; some kind of a humen form for Salamence.

Some Kind Of Hippy: A very basic fusion that I find adorable.

(I used the word basic three times in this post, weird)

Thought I'd post these here, I'll update this post everytime I post "UPDATE":
Pixel-Overs:

Credits to Pearl Mode for Lucario artwork.
Fusions:

Larviagus.
Easy as pie.

An old one.
Voltachu

Zektwo
My version of "SUPER EPIC!!1!1!one".

Umbrevyle
Too flippin' easeh.
Scratches:

Snakigon
Dex entry: "When electrified, it has the power to obliberate Castelia City."
Swaps:

And that be it.

It looks good, but I think it would be better with the dark brown lighter. Also, kangaskhan's head doesn't fit naturally onto the body. :P

Thanks, will do soon. Don't have the Windows 7 Paint here. :P

Edit: Albimo, just notised: Your sig says "Check out mah...". What is "Mah"?

Edit 2: OK, Done.

Which one's better? I like the lighter on more.

Looking for a Banner that show's Light Yagami holding a Pokeball with the caption "Just as planned!"

A Banner of the Battle Factory with a label "Services"

A Banner of the GTS saying "Technical Information"

A Banner of Shelf Isles showing "Merchandise"

A Banner of a Shipyard saying "Imports"

A Banner displaying some sort of Trophy that looks badass saying "Trophy Case"

A Banner showing a Shiny Rayquaza in the nightsky showing "Desires"

And finally a Banner showing the electronic board that shows swarms in the game saying "General News and Updates"

Will discuss rewards! :O

Going back to Pokemon Trozei style again, but I didn't make it as dull as their colors (usually). I was too lazy to change the colors on Daburon/Duosion, but I'll do that sometime soon. Anyways, I'll start Rankurusu/Reuniclus next, but I have no idea how it's going to work out... Any other suggestions after I finish this line? Also, constructive criticism please.

@Todris052 - I'm no expert, but I prefer #1, #2 seems a bit flat (not enough contrast on the brown shadows I think, though the tail looks good).

@Tooned - I like the style, and I really like the highlights on Duosion, it definitely looks gel-like. I think maybe Solosis could use them as well. I dunno if you're after a set of pokemon to do, but if not, I'd really like to see a bouffalant in that style.

And now for my latest attempts at spriting... revamps! Unfortunately my outlining is pretty awful since I don't really get when it's appropriate to use black (resulting in some revamps that don't use it for outlining at all, bulbasaur being the most obvious)... but meh. Here we go!

I've got two r/b golbat sprites (probably my favourite sprite of that era, wekhter's animated one can probably be credited for getting me interested in spriting), but I don't know what I'd rather use. I'm more fond of the one with shading for the mouth, but a completely dark mouth is more in line with later generations. What do you guys think?

Here's something a bit more random. I've been browsing the earlier portions of this thread and saw a guy who was requesting this recolour, but I don't think anyone ended up doing it for him. Pretty sure he's disappeared by now, but I liked the design and wanted to give it a go, so here it is:

C&C are always welcome!

@Elcheeso: If you think you revamps are not that good, you should've seen my attempts...
Olso, yeah, the darker one DOES look flat.

I tried removing the white background from this image but as you can see in my avatar it looks a bit rough. Can anyone help make this look cleaner (for the lack of a better word)?

hey can someone make me a sprite of mewtwo with a keyblade (specifically oblivion)? thanks! please make it so I can make it my avatar.

Maybe I should just post in the WSC thread, but I wanted to get some opinions and kind of figured the judges/whoever else would see this thread anyway... is this too much scratching? Only the fro was messed with, the ears are purely ursaring's.

Holy crack elcheeso, not only is that very nicely fused, also the 'fro is like this second head, with Ursa's ears as its eyes. Which makes the monster tongue fit in even better.
Whether that's intentional or not, it's still there and it's amazing.

Also absolutely admiring Doran for his incredible Flygon.

Todris, while some parts of the sprite do seem odd (like the angle at the top of the head), I like how you used the more natural Pokemon and parts for fusion, such that it looks like it can be a creature by itself. That's rarely seen these days. *claps*

Doominic, looking good - though the plain white color is kind of weird. Try using the DPP/RSE light grey, and then use the white for shine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)