The Downfall of Modern Rap Music

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
oh god any people with the power to see deleted posts do not view SmiginBit69's oh my god gkuydjtsryt,jh

yeah he posted a horrendous vm on my profile of a dude with a bottle in his asshole or something, i assume it's that???????

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
If rap was always an underground movement, wouldn't its downfall just make it more underground and therefore superior?

Personally I think rap's been sucking since the early 90's, but I was never receptive to it anyway.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
anyways I hope you aren't one of the many that loathe me
She just likes to be modest in public.

But I heard you earlier. Protip: most people don't push them to the floor while they scream for mercy. Just thought you'd like to know.

Soulja Boys last two mixtapes are actually really listenable. He became the prodigy of Lil B or something.

BASED GOD YES

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Hey how come there's no mention of usher
didn't he like
start all the stuff or something

I enjoy early kanye west, although most of the rapping is subpar but the songs are good so I think it's alright

Aside; OFWGKTA is pretty awful.
I'm curious to see what "tyler the creator" will do with his new found popularity. Maybe he'll drop the odd future stuff and lighten up and become mainstream. In the meantime it looks like he's just surviving on shock value? But it seems that everybody who likes him is ultra white.
The back beat is pretty cool for yonkers I guess?

It's funny seeing street skaters trying to be gangster?

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I haven't hear immortal technique in ages
Last song I heard by him was that one about the guy who raped his own mom (it's still mothers day isn't it fuck). Really brutal song. Can't remember the name though.

Fix your sig man, that comma is killing me.

"Hell is not the place you go if you aren't a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambition."
Dance with the Devil. Pretty insane song. But yeah the title should be changed to mainstream, although there seem to be less and less good rappers these days to the point where I barely even listen to the genre anymore which is really sad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)