5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

No, they're hardware-dependent, so once you find them, they're good forever for that console.
Okay, that's good. So can I just continue playing, and then find the parameters and then restart?

Edit: Also, do the DS parameters apply to the cartridge too? For example, if I used something else to play the game on my DS, would the parameters still be the same?

V4Victini

再起不能
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
Comparing your 2 screencaps, it's pretty clear you've entered 2 different seeds. One of those starts with a 0, and the other starts with a 5. That's why it's giving you different results.
Thats my point. Both are supposed to be hit by the same target time. The target time hits the seed starting with a 0 but Simple Seed Generator gives the same seed w/o the 0 and only 15 values. They give different results although 100 ad 0100 are supposedly the same.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Um, what? How would I go about that?
In Time Finder, right-click on your seed and choose "Generate Adjacent Seeds." Comparing the IVs you got to the adjacent seeds will tell you if your Timer0 was off. If it is, you just need to keep trying (adjusting the precise timing of when you start the game seems to have some effect, but you'll miss it some of the time no matter what you do). If not, then you're doing something wrong.

There's a "glitch" in the Generator where Seed is displayed as eight zeroes in RNG Reporter for Wondercard Standard Seeds in the "Generate Adjacent Seeds" options, but you can still copy the correct seed (pasting it allows you to see the actual hexadecimal seed).

What was here before:

Edit 2: After looking again after a short break, I've found my initial seed. Never mind. LOL

I finally found my parameters and starting to generate seeds. I'm just wondering do my frames change if i'm trying to rng a wild pokemon in an area with moving npcs? if it does how can i calculate how much frames they are advancing?

EDIT: Also when i generate my parameters, when it says "actual seconds" and my second is 27 do i delay the target time by 2 seconds? or just 1? ex. 2 50 25 do i hit it at 2 50 23?

Your initial frame is always the same for wild captures, regardless of NPCs. They advance the PIDRNG, which controls Nature, Ability, Gender, ESV, etc... a separate thing in other words.

That's something you should've found while finding your parameters, but it's probably going to be one second off. If your second is 27, start your game at 26.

You can't ask about emulators here.

oh srry didn't know that was off limits(thought it was just asking where to get it or w/e) well anyways I'm really interested in getting into rng so if anyone can help me or rng for me just tell me what you want in return and I'd try to help out.

After changing all of the parameter search settings to wide numbers VCount 40 -80, Timer0 C60 - CA0, GxStat 0 - 100, Vframe 0 - 10 im getting no results on my flash cart. Should I just accept that its not going to work?

After changing all of the parameter search settings to wide numbers VCount 40 -80, Timer0 C60 - CA0, GxStat 0 - 100, Vframe 0 - 10 im getting no results on my flash cart. Should I just accept that its not going to work?
You cant do standard seed on a Flash Cart
I know, it sucks

Hey, Ive looked around but im still pretty confused so
How do I RNG abuse(standard seed) for Fossils in 5th gen?
What is the starting IV Frame? 1 or 8? When are the IVs set for the fossil, or when I hand it to her or when I come pick it up? Can I use a synchronizer? And it is the gift method correct?
Thanks a lot

Hey, Ive looked around but im still pretty confused so
How do I RNG abuse(standard seed) for Fossils in 5th gen?
What is the starting IV Frame? 1 or 8? When are the IVs set for the fossil, or when I hand it to her or when I come pick it up? Can I use a synchronizer? And it is the gift method correct?
Thanks a lot
It's a gift method so start IV frame of 8. You can't use a synch as it will have no affect, as it is not wild in any way, form, or fashion. I'm getting as soon as you hit yes to pick it up. Yuppers Gifter indeed.

It's a gift method so start IV frame of 8. You can't use a synch as it will have no affect, as it is not wild in any way, form, or fashion. I'm getting as soon as you hit yes to pick it up. Yuppers Gifter indeed.
Alright, thanks a lot dude!
Looks like that great shiny Adamant flawless seed I just found cant be used for Fossils : (.
I appreciate the quick response

I just went into Victory road and I did the whole sweet scenting and stuff, caught a Deino and got the IV's and everything, input them and clicked search.

And that's what I got. Would this be correct? If so, I closed it afterwards, and went to Time Finder and input the date and it being a Stationary (Gonna do Cobalion), and etc, and proceeded to generate, but it sent me here

I only started learning today, and I'm not quiet grasping this whole thing, but I'm not giving up, so...

What am I doing wrong?

Sorry but I RNG'd a fossil pokemon last week and I used my hex flawless shiny pid on frame 54 and IVs on frame 1 and got what I was after which was this

Shiny Archen

Pokeball(s) avaible in:

Natures: Jolly Male
IVS: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVS: None
Moveset: Pluck, AncientPower, Agility, Quick Guard
Hidden Power: N/A
Availability: Level 25 UT
(Supercard DSTWO Flashcard, Non C-Gear Seed), Box Cloned by AR Code on Supercard DSTWO Flashcard

Sorry but I RNG'd a fossil pokemon last week and I used my hex flawless shiny pid on frame 54 and IVs on frame 1 and got what I was after which was this

Shiny Archen

Pokeball(s) avaible in:

Natures: Jolly Male
IVS: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVS: None
Moveset: Pluck, AncientPower, Agility, Quick Guard
Hidden Power: N/A
Availability: Level 25 UT
(Supercard DSTWO Flashcard, Non C-Gear Seed), Box Cloned by AR Code on Supercard DSTWO Flashcard
Really? So your confirming that it works on frame 1? did you use gift method?

To remove fog or sand storm in any area, follow these steps as your last part of setting up to abuse.
Save the game in the area you are abusing.
Change your DS clock's date to one month ahead of what you just saved at in game.
Enter the game at any time and encounter a wild Pokemon. When the battle ends, the season will change and the fog/sand will disappear.
Save your game, now you can start abusing on whatever date your seed dictates.
Does this mean that Sweet Scent will work as well?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)