VGC '11 US Northwest Regional - Seattle, WA - May 14th - WON BY biffsterPKMN

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Skarm: Only three of us made it into top sixteen.

@Firestorm: Oh don't worry about it, I just didn't want it to seem like Itakio and him had battled or anything, haha.

Pictures!

Biffster was CRACKING us up after his victory.

The Ducks in their natural habitat.

Seattle's top four pose proudly.

SPF relishes their double top four placings.

Itakio went to VGC to do business, and said business was most definitely completed.

The ladies can't get enough of Tween Star. He did get second, after all!

The finals crowd. There was quite the intense aura.

Jthreau

formerly DoubleJG
That WhimsiBeatUp strategy looked deadly in the Seniors finals video.

Also, I want that draw-string bag shown in the picture above my post. :heart:

I think it's really good to see some clan battles going on. It adds another competitive side as long as all is fair and cool at the event and all banter online.

Really enjoyed watching the seniors finals. Thanks for uploading the final and semis!

hoping to see even bigger clan battles at worlds if several members of habak/german clans make it :D

also congratz to top16 and o.c. biffster ;)

I'm a little bummed that the guy who beat me this year didn't make it to the top sixteen (at least I don't see him in the pictures). Soren or something I think he said his name was. I recognized him from VGC '09 when he took 1st back then.

@Valdens: boss pictures man. Glad you stuck around after round one. IRRC, I was the guy standing in line with you wearing the peacoat and two DS's in his pockets. :D

Hey y'all - Thanks for the support! I fought some pretty tough battles to make it to the top. Why doesn't Vs. Recorder save them all??? I'll write a war story when I have some more time. Also, I'll see if I can piece together a video with what little footage I took. Until then, peace!

Team Rocket Elite

Data Integration Thought Entity
is a Top Researcher Alumnus
I'm a little bummed that the guy who beat me this year didn't make it to the top sixteen (at least I don't see him in the pictures). Soren or something I think he said his name was. I recognized him from VGC '09 when he took 1st back then.

I'm not sure what his forum name is but that person did make the Top 16. My brother was the one who beat him in a Top 16 match.

@Valdens: boss pictures man. Glad you stuck around after round one. IRRC, I was the guy standing in line with you wearing the peacoat and two DS's in his pockets. :D
Oh, hey dude! Haha, your Timid Hydreigon really, really threw me off guard. I expected it to be a modest one and for you to switch into a ghost to avoid the Close Combat for sure. Guess I overthought things. XD Losing a little early didn't bother me much since my friends ended up doing so well though! :pimp:

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
imo you should post an SPF team photo (or use the previous one) with your usernames under them because I have no idea which ones more than half of you are. Also sorry to the person who I mistook for Tween Star with the video camera. X)

Rai is the guy in the interview right after mine. (or the third one, I don't remember if I said I was Valdens lol)

Hey man, it seems you and I both made the finalists lounge again this year! Your friend may have told you, I got some flinch hax on him in round 2.
Yeah dude, did you get top 16? Yup he told me, he was pretty bummed about it. I lost after getting a bye, due to a double flinch from a rockslide, then a critical hit next turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)