My way of saying thanks (no more spots,distribution phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is for all the proud men in women in service fighting for freedom all across the world.. I know a Pokemon Giveaway isnt going to change anything but hopefully when people use this guy they will keep in mind that even at this moment there are people fighting across the globe for our freedom to waste our time on our DS's:naughty:

Only available on GEN V

31/31/31/31/31/31
Shiny Machamp @ Lum Berry/Expert Belt(OT) Nicknamed: NavySeal(with a battle cry thing at the end)
Adamant Nature
No Guard Ability
Egg Moves:
-Bullet Punch
-Ice Punch
-Payback
Trained Moveset:
-Dynamic Punch
-Payback
-Bullet Punch
-Ice Punch/Stone Edge
EV Trained @ lvl.55

EVs: 240 HP/ 248 ATK/ 16 SP.DEF/ 6 SPEED
Cloned Via: Action Replay
RNG Abused: Non Cgear
Hatched in Challenger's Cave

Took forever to find a seed that passed No Guard and gave me the IVS i wanted but here it is, an absolutely flawless Shiny Machamp that will never miss.

He is semi-distributable (meaning who-ever receives can trade it, the people you trade to can't) as long as a link to my thread is given in the description. Why give away such a flawless specimen you ask? Well i found a kick ass seed thats gonna make flawless specimens very easy from here on out.

Will be traded as Machoke will evolve upon arrival into Machamp.
The first ten will be given out by Gothic Togekiss, The second ten will be given out by krabs93, The third set of ten will be given out by Ashenlock and the final set of ten will be given out by Sakomi.

VM ASHENLOCK IF YOU ARE BETWEEN 21-30 TO PICK UP YOU POKEMON ASAP

1.MewMaster
2.Weebos
3.Vagabond Aeon
4.davewillis44
5.RayquazaTheKip
6.Crim09
7.dende5416
8.pokeman42
9.Shinyweavile
10.V4Victini
11.MoreThanBored
12.Najdorf
13.pokemonrocks777
14.adman2
15.rubixlx0
16.Shiny Mew2
17.Dr. Attack
18.Eazy
19.legendarymaster
20.nanaboozhoo
21.NatGeo
22.Stormfront
23.Relovan
24.MrIntro
25.tinytyranitar_t
26.Pink Floyd
27.jirachii
28.Daena
29.felix
30.tag3r
31.xzero105
32.lmitchell0012
33.TheMantyke
34.jitae1126
35.Cheesy333
36.Helba
37.Phalanx
38.DoctorOctagonapus
39.Zuzu
40.Cereza

Who wants one? Giving away 40 of em via my wonderful volunteer distributors.

btw if you are anti-war or whatever keep your flaming out of this giveaway.. this isnt about war this is about the troops that put their lives on the line for our freedom so show some class.

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
could I get one?
~thank you!
if anything, could you list me in the last ten? I have another trade with Sakomi,just because I have another trade with him....if you dont want thats fine either way :)

I'll be on Wifi as soon as the first ten slot have been filled, to ease the need of me going off and on wifi just to input a new FC.

Edit: #1 - 10 VM me when you're able to trade.

hey can i have oneee. and just a little support for the boys my dads a navy seal and is in war now
As much as I would like to believe you I dont want to give this away to people on the blacklist sorry. If you are telling the truth though thank your dad for fighting the good fight and to come home safe.

I would like one please,if you don't mind listing me in the last spots,that be great becuase I'm kind of busy at the moment,thank you Trigz :) it's great what you'r doing I'll keep it in mind.

FC:1764-2007-1661

I'd love one.Though I am really busy an not at home right now, so I guess I could be put in the last ten?

My FC is 3954-6977-4143

V4Victini

再起不能
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
I love America.
I love Machamp.
Pretty sure I'd love a Machamp to commemorate those keeping our freedom. Btw, look up Henry Johnson (WWII). Ultimate Badass Soldier.

I would love one of these awesome guys! And my cousin in currently in Afghanistan so I definitely feel the need to support our men and women overseas.

God Bless our troops great idea on the GA i do love our troops may i have one to remind me of the troops and what a sacrfice they have made for us

my fc is 3138 5872 1129

Users from 1 thru 10 slot, please use my FC in my sig and meet me on Wifi. I'll be the one asking for traders.

Edit: MewMaster, Weebos, Crim, Vagabond Aeon, V4Victini done. That leaves RayquazaTheKip, dende5416, Shinyweavile, davewillis44, and pokeman42. Please contact when you're able to trade. I won't be able to stay on Wifi forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)