Listen All Y'all This Is Sabotage! (3K w/56k warning)

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
3Ks later, and I'm still here. It's odd, being around a site for 5 years. It's almost been a blur. Going from some person who made Specs Slaking a mediocre joke to hopping on the Rhyperior train twice (yes there's two links), then residing in Cunts and Cops for quite a long time. A lot has happened, and a lot has changed as well. It's kind of weird looking back at it all. Today, I attempt to remember the people that I've gotten along with here, and I have decided to give a shout out to who I can remember. If you think you should be on the list... feel free to tell me. There's a shitload of people to remember man!

Credits to Serenes Forest by the way for providing most of these. Rody drew the Darros.

Fetus Tyrants

Mekkah - Marcus

I still remember in my FEYouth I met Mekkah, and I was like "dude aren't you from Smogon?" And then we became friends. Mekkah is a pretty cool guy, and even though his name sucks I decided to give him one of the coolest characters ever. FE7 Marcus I always thought was a boss (after the semi-noob phase). Mekkah, you're a good friend. Don't ever change man. Just like Marcus's bases. :D

jumpluff - Caeda/Miledy/Priscilla

Oh jumpluff, how I adore thee! And your love for Fire Emblem just makes it the icing on the cake! That's why I made this thread.I remember when you did Grammar checks for my sludge analyses, and because of you I was able to become better with writing. I was so glad that day when you got your Ladybug badge, and I'm glad that no matter how the situation went you were a good friend.

supermarth64 - Marth

Saving the world without pants and without any knowledge of Fire Emblem whatsoever, supermarth64 steps up to the plate and does 9 damage to his opponents. Marth hates it when I talk about him in the tyrant channel since he gets pinged to hell and back, but overall he's a good friend that will give me a trout slap for absolutely no reason.

General Spoon - Gilliam Brojangles

Not many words can explain you GeneralSpoon. This is why you have Gilliam. But you're still a cool friend to have. Gilliam is a cool friend to have too.

Unholy - Thany

Pope dondon the 151st obviously deserves the unit that started it all. Obviously. Keep doing the impossible eh?

Newtype - Rody

Rody, as simple as he may be, is also one for his surprising humor and calm self. Also a pretty good troll when he needs to be. You're also great at art man. Don't worry Rody, as soon as you marry I can die in peace.

IOS - Radd

"To most of his students, Rad Quetz was simply amazing. He was truly a force to be reckoned with when it came to fighting, for Rad knew many of the fighting styles that were available to the world of melee combat."

Of course despite being part of the reason I started in a cheesy fanfic, IOS has been one of those guys that have been comical to be with and a cool guy overall. He completes the tyrannic team with his small drunken spurs and getting smashed fanatic'd. It's a pity you don't come around more.

Thorns - Guy

Rutger > Guy, and Guy I guess is pronounced "Gee", but Thorns you are quite the Guy and quite the G. I still remember our trolling session against Team Rocket Group. Fun times.

puggy - Aran

Aran is the best. Nephenee is scrub. Your small but witty sessions definitely make it a fun time to hang around with.

Paperblade - Luke

Luke Skywalker. Equipment: Paperblade. Mafia, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, WoW, you name it. A good friend to have some nice past times and the one guy who went through Lunatic Mode blindfolded. ;/

zorbees - Franz

The newbie of the fetus tyrants shows promise much like Franz does. Keep your chin up zorbees, we know you can become a tyrant like us!

Toothache - Kieran

Kieran is a funny guy. Doesn't pack a lot of puns, but he also helps lead a group that not a lot of people on the outside care about. Cheer up though mate, your TASes are as cool as ever and WiFi isn't as bad as people make it out to be.

Interceptor - Tibarn

You're a stern man sometimes, Interceptor. But if there's one thing I can say, you're a hilarious person who seems to have a good grasp on what he talks about. Efficient, wise, brutal. Tibarn seems to fit you nicely.

Anouleth - Skrimir

Why do you like Skrimir so much anyway? ??????????? FE mates, and we both hate Snowy. Good show should I say!

C&Crew

Theorymon - Lugh

Lugh is quite the curious person, much like Theorymon is. A nice person overall that tries to satisfy everyone around him whether it's his dreams or his analyses.

Jibaku - Ray

Jibaku is a bit more of a mysterious person. He's kind of like Theorymon's twin that was seperated and a little more crazy. He knows a lot and still wishes to know everything around the Pokeuniverse. He likes to do things his way.
[23:32:33] <&Nexus> !fun cave
[23:32:33] <@little_gk> "Jibaku, please!" Theorymon cried in frustration, "I am trying to finish my analysis!" Jibaku sighed exasperatedly as Theorymon rejected his latest advance. If only there were something he could do to draw the handsome yet reclusive writer out of his analysis cave...and into his fun cave...
[23:32:45] <&Nexus> something tells me they've moved beyond brothers

Fireburn - Sothe

Much like Sothe, Fireburn is a little sneaky. It's the damn "Fire" in everyone's name I think. He seems to appear right when you least expect him and WHAM surprise stab behind the back. Just saying that I hope you don't wear belly shirts like Sothe does. That's... kind of creepy.

firecape - Tormod

A young fire mage that grows. For some reason you get Celerity which gives you +2 Mov on everyone else, which might explain your QC process of things, but you look up to big Fireburn and cry at how much better he is. Don't worry firecape, you're still a good mate to hang around with. Even if you are two letters away from firecrap. 9.9

Setsuna - Boyd

Not many "hispanic" FE people, but Boyd is a good mate to have around. He carries a lot of weight simply by looking at the # of badges and places he's at. For some reason though you aren't around much from what I seen. Show your body a bit more... will you? NO I DON'T MEAN STRIP NAKED.

trickroom - Hugh

He sort of thinks he's better than Theorymon and Jibaku. Sure, Hugh didn't pick up Dark Magic like his father did, but he went to prove his old grandmother wrong that he wasn't worthy of the family. trickroom proves what Pokemon can be used in the Uber environment. I hope Gyarados gets through one day!

Rising Dusk - Saleh

Saleh and Rising Dusk. Both wise. Both scholars. Seems like a perfect match. Just promise me you don't have a locked up dragongirl in your closet okay? ._.

eric the espeon - Erk

ete has 3 letters like Erk does. Much like Erk, ete doesn't seem to talk much to me. But when he does, he has a good amount to share. I wish you talked more though. :(

bojangles - Cyas

Cyas is pretty wise. ibojangles is pretty wise. They both seem like people that others look up to in good times and bad. Sure Cyas blocks Sety, but Cyas is immune to magic and has leadership behind him! Just like ibo does!

dubs - Gatrie

Sure you may not have as many women issues as Gatrie does, but you're a solid guy like Gatrie. Jabba and you are mates too, so I figured that Gatrie is a good mate for Shinon, it'd work out. Just remember: cat girls are bad, women that need money for a surgery are bad, nobles who are supposed to marry fucked up saints are bad, pink haired women on pegasus knights are bad, and finally AVOID TREES WITH SKIRTS!

Philip7086 - Ike

Strong as ever, though quite as noobish with your 4 numbers that seem so out of place. Perhaps it's the amount of times you wooned for Soren or something or was pet by Titania? Who knows, but you seem to be the guy who gets the job done. Too bad you suck in Brawl. :P And at PSN! :D

SevenDeadlySins - Hector

Arrogant, pushy. Hector and SDS seem to be tied in pretty well. Even then, they still can make the best of friends. Sometimes you need to lay low a little buddy, but still I couldn't ask for much better than from you man!

Now go make Shiida > Luke on the Tier List!

macle - Dozla

Dozla is funny. macle is funny. Dozla follows L'Arachel. macle follows Shii / Hen / other Smogwomen. A jolly soul.

Eo - Beowulf

Oh Beowulf. Oh Eo. Both of you seem to strike out, but don't worry Eo. Beowulf scores with one of the best women in Nodoin. I'm sure you'll find your equal too. Let's just hope it doesn't end as semi-tragic as it does with them. x.X; But you're both pretty awesome to have around!

Vader - Yurius

Sick, twisted, demented, your avatar seems to explain it all. A nazi of sorts, yet for some reason you work with a Jew. You're a cool guy who gets a badass theme at least. You can't knock on that at least!

GreatSage - Soren

It seems like a twisted yet perfect match-up. You're a good man GrateSage, but you just got to get out more and socialize with the rest of us you know.

Oglemi - Lucius

Lucius is a cool guy. Eh, gets C Staves upon promotion and doesn't afraid of anything. You're a cool guy Oglemi, but I wonder if your durability is as bad as Lucius's is. @_@;

Heysup - Ross

The one kid who went from what seemed like the bottom of the barrel to some of the Contributors to a well-known member. Not exactly known for everything that's great, but you seem to have grown into a competent person. I'm glad you stuck around despite the hardships against your ladybug badge. Now tell me: who's your GARCIA?

Fatecrashers - Forde

An artist, a joker. These two are pretty perfect for each other really. My only question for Fatecrashers is if he dozes off as often as Forde does. :D

iconic - Moulder

You're a fucking boulder man, and you look like Mario to top it all off (well probably not irl). But iconic, you know the way to the light it seems (in Pokemon), and I'm glad you stuck around as long as you have.

Dracoyoshi8 - Brom

[20:51:20] <@Dracoyoshi8> i remember when i first played fe
[20:51:23] <@Dracoyoshi8> i was a noob
[20:51:31] <@Dracoyoshi8> and gave a speedwing to brom
[20:51:35] <@Dracoyoshi8> 9.9

Don't fret on it Dracoyoshi8, Brom is still a cool guy to an extent. He cares about everyone around him just like you do. I still wouldn't give you the Speedwings though. Nor the Boots. Or Celerity. >:D But this image is cool:

PKGaming - Edward

A unit that grows to a good unit, though I gotta wonder if you tank axes to the face in real life like Edward does. I wouldn't try it out personally. You're a fun guy to hang around with though, and I'm glad that you also participate in C&C.

Chou Toshio - Seth

I couldn't let zorbees be the best, and I felt bad for forgetting you. You're quite the friend to have Chou, and I'm glad you're on my side.

NatGeo - Ewan

You may be small, but one day you'll grow to be the best. Keep working at it mate.

Zystral - Matthew

You seem like a trouble maker sometimes. Sneaking onto Smogon when you're not supposed to! Matthew, he does a lot of shady business, but he's the best right hand man a person can have. I feel bad for forgetting you big Zy, but you know I didn't mean to forget you. ;_;

Eepers

WildEep - Leaf

You lead a band of awesome units to the depths of Thracia, get thrown in prison, escapes from prison, saves a bunch of cities and villages, and to top it all off kill some guy who's name sounds like Birdo. Oh and you're a badass in FE4 land. Just like in a certain channel. You lead the WiFi group with a strong head and a sense of compassion. Don't give up WildEep, your day will come.

JabbaTheGriffin - Shinon

Haha, you're quite the match really. You both like to drink a little bit, you have a slight amount of arrogance behind you, you have tutees under your wing, but you're one of the best guys a Mercenary group could have. Oh yeah and your good buddies with Gatrie. Now tell me how much you hate Philip7086? :D

MS - Sirius

A mysterious past alludes you, much it alludes you MS. Since I didn't know you very well at first. But we're tight man. Sirius is a cool guy too. I don't know many characters that have epic themes, comes to aid you in another two games, and in the new FE game you're still fairly solid at Lunatic Alley. Just tell me: is your Luck just as crummy as Sirius's though?

Gen Empoleon - Saul

You seem to know a bit too much about women sometimes... so does Saul. Granted, Saul doesn't seem to get any and you do... but aside from that you give some rather helpful advice all around in your own way. You both even have a mission in your life. Seems to fit you nicely.

GoldenKnight - Elphin

GoldenKnight tells many tales of around the world just like Elphin. Granted Elphin tells tragic stories and the only thing tragic about your stories might be humiliation. Oh well, I'm sure you're a good match!

Joel - Ephraim

9.9. At least you have a hot sister right? And a rather... creative mind and bold attitude. So tell me, does Espeon only fight in matches he can win like Ephraim does?

RamblinWreck - Bastian

You know RamblinWreck, you may not be as poetic, but damn you're hilarious. TO HELL WITH GEORGIA! TO HELL WITH CRIMEA!

Rolf (+smashlloyd20) - Rolf

Why do you like such a noob and shitty character anyway? It's the shorts, isn't it? Please tell me it's the shorts. Don't worry guys, I think Rolf is alright. In Radiant Dawn. On Easy Mode. ;/

Crux - Joshua

Much like Joshua, Crux seems to be interested in games. He seems interested in gambling too, and they both gamble with their lives! Then again, their earnings is a little different and I don't think Crux likes using coin flips much. Then again Joshua doesn't like screwing over opponents. At least you get a cool hat, right?

Nexus - Eyrios

You seem to dream of making it big, just like Eyrios does. And to do it at whatever the cost. The only question is: who's the Olwen that you kill?

Ditto - Chainey

You both transform into many people. You both also have a weird sense of humor. Don't change the way you are Ditto. *Huggles*.

Fishy - Est

Fishy likes the worst archtype in FE series hehehehe. Well on the bright side Est has high movement and in the easier modes is okay. Now don't ask about FE11 H5, and DEFINITELY don't ask about her performance in FE12 Lunatic Mode. You both have a pretty big fan base though!

tennisace - Homeros

A drunkard that's kind of flirty? Seems to fit you nicely. Don't worry though tennisace, deep down we all love you.

derpetiy derp derp

Shii - Mist

You seem to care about people in your own way, and can see through the deep tyranny and hatred that flows through me. I like that.

ProbopassSausage - Jeigan

Don't diss on this archtype. You seem to have quite some experience, and you have some helpful advice. Unfortunately, Jeigan isn't known to eat as much as you seem to (well from the few convos that I've seen).

Sorry other derpers. I hope to talk to you more!

Old Timers

Yagami Light - Roy

It's odd that your avatar is Roy and your name backwards is something Roy doesn't seem to be. Except in efficient play where he's likely glued to Alan and Lance. It's a pity FEFF went down (at least the FE portion of it). Glad you came to Smogon and introduced a few weird recipes like ToxicVire.

reyscarface - Rennac

You both seem to like to whine just a liiiiittle too much, but you're both useful in your own way. Rennac is jealous of one thing though: he doesn't have a meme like you do rey. Despite the bshax whining, you're an alright person.

SoT - Douglas

An old timer that seemd to know it all. He stood like Su(b)perior; solid and armed to the teeth. Douglas did that too, but the only flaw was Silver Axe had shitty Hit behind it. Ah well, it's a pity you left. Hey at least we had fun with Regional League and the Regi Forums!

twash - Percival

Another pillar person. It's sad to see you more on the sidelines now, but I understand why. Perhaps if the situations were different... now I sort of feel like the Eturian Empire. Don't worry Percival, you always win.

RBG - Dayan

You both love the great outdoors and you teach kids about how to survive. Now do you like riding horses and wielding bows? I hope so. I know Dayan does. You're a great man RBG. Just remember: I was the one who mimicked your Golbat avatar first. >:D

Bloo - Murdock

You stand tall above the rest with your epic Con. Your Tomahawk stays loyal to the throne. Bloo, you seem like a loyal guy with expertise among many things like Murdock is. A humble man, for what it's worth.

darkie - Dieck

The mercenary that seemed to start it all for me. Your C&C ventures seemed to inspire me the most for some reason. You were a great supporter too. Now just tell me: do you have an epic scar like Dieck does?

aldaron - Karel

What to say, what to say? aldaron, despite some of our more "bitter" shortcomings toward each other, in the end you seemed to put the community first in your own weird way. Even though you quit, you merely seemed to continue your path elsewhere. Karel did that too. It didn't end badly for him either.

Oh yeah, I miss your cleavage avatar.

kd24 - Wolf

You know kd24, I was a bit like you once. A bit down. Kind of like Wolf. Then again, Wolf was an awesome person to have in FE11. kd24... you're cool. Don't let others tell you differently. After all, what about those epic fights?

TheFourthChaser - Oujay

You seem to be learning, but you learn pretty quick. It's merely a pity that you're stuck with two Armor Knights that suck. Especially Wendy. OH GOD WENDY. You have your own curiosity in a way, but you seem to get the job done.

reachzero - Renault

You both seem holy, though Renault is one that is a bit lost. Don't let that fool you, Renault is a badass story-line wise and you are too. It seems you both attempt to find your path of rightgeousness in your own way. That's pretty cool to know that a pastor does epic stuff like play Pokemon.

caelum - Cuan

Cuan was cool. Except he did what you did. He randomnly left one day. Then he never came back. Just like you did. :(

LoveDestiny - Dart

You left us. Dart left home. Though he became an epic Berserker one day. I hope that you can continue being one of the epic koalas, k?

Jimbo - Oliver

OHOHOHOHO! So let's be honest, can you eat as much as Ilyana or more? You have quite the... odd comedy and you seem to disappear. Then you resurrect again. Whoever let you get away with that anyway? Come back BIG JIMBONE!

BlueKirby - Orson

Well okay, you're not as severe as Orson when being a turn coat. You did it to chase an ideal that's a bit different. I wish you luck with your site. Just remember: you didn't do it for your dead wife like Orson did. That's saying something.

KoA - Fin

It seems The UnderSquare disappeared. Though oddly enough, you left there and somehow found yourself on Smogon. It's an odd fate... Fin does some weird stuff like that too. For example, he leaves in FE4 P1 then participates in P2 and in FE5. I'm glad you're one of the old timers that came here. Know anything about the others like TheRocker lol?

LonelyNess - Nino

[15:59:56] <&Mekkah> nah ln should be nino
[16:00:00] <&Mekkah> because nino doesnt know how to read

On the bright side, you are true and innocent like Nino is. You learned pretty quick too. Take care of SPL please!

DougJustDoug - Athos

Who's the wisest guy on the block? WiseJustWise, DougJustDoug. Athos is pretty old and pretty wise. DougJustDoug is pretty cool, and even though Athos joins at Final, he's a pretty awesome guy too. Don't forget much like Athos, DJD is a master at quite a bit as you can see with his badgeset.

mingot - Zealot

You're old man. But at least you're wise. Like Zealot. Zealot is cool though, and so are you. Pity his bases are mediocre and his growths suck. Not to say that your bases and growths suck though! I wonder if you're stronger than Mekkah though...

locopoke - Gonzales

You're that weird troll that everyone hates, but deep down we all love you.

ToF - Nolan

You're a bad ass that needs work. We gave you some work, and you became a bad ass. Glad you stuck around.

Randoms

Steelicks - Zephiel

THE KING IS MY FUCKER GAND!

chaos - Boah

BOAHBOAHBOAHBOAH

Well he made Smogon right!?!

RODAN - GHEB

The schmexy Gheb fits nicely for RODAN. For the short time I knew ye, you were cool man.

Grandjackal - Wendy

Just read

Snowy_One - Volug

I did this because you hate him and no one understands what the fuck you're saying.

smash_fanatic - Mia

Just admit it. You love her. At least you got some funny information, right? Your play logs are always a good read too.

bblade - Xavier

Sometimes, bblade, you're as difficult to understand, similair to the difficulty recruiting Xavier. But in all honesty... you were alright. I just wish you didn't straw man dondon to deathdeath.

Inui - Arran

Sometimes you're just a little too sickening to listen to. Kind of like Arran. Oh Horio...

Everyone Else - Darros

Everyone else sucks. But not as much as

This is Colonel
M, signing out. Thanks for reading, and thanks again for the 5 years of Smogon University (or Fire Emblem, for those that participated in it with me)!

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Saul was actually my favorite character in the FE games, so I approve.

Well done Colonel, I enjoy your company often.

this is top-notch :luvdisc: thank you so much and congrats on sticking around for so long and becoming such a loved part of the community :D

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i always liked franz a little better but forde's still pretty cool!

you're a good man, charlie brown colonel_m

Cooky

Banned deucer.
darros was awesome, he murdered early game with big ol hp, def and strength. the rhyperior of his day eh?

congrats on it all

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Haha, thanks guys.
i have no scar; i am untainted and perfect.
That's not what aldaron told me!
i always liked franz a little better but forde's still pretty cool!
I just knew about your narcolepsy first.
darros was awesome, he murdered early game with big ol hp, def and strength. the rhyperior of his day eh?

congrats on it all
Indeed. Darros could be a boss.
do i have to edit myself in
Well... you ARE a mod. :P I'm sorry for forgetting you.
Why the fuck am I Marth?????
Because you're in this game?
I think you have a problem
...Doctor says I'm getting better.
Thanks for the mention Colonel M and grats on the 3k. Ps yes my luck is pretty crummy lol.
Sucks to hear man. About your luck.

Crux

Banned deucer.
Next time we play, I'll kill you, if that makes you feel better. Congratulations for now though....

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
hahaha, lovely! Pegasus Knights aren't my FAVORITE, but I do like them a lot simply because I'm just a tad sexist in my FE playthroughs, at least in the earlier games. I think I first became interested in you because you're such an FE nut, but you're a great guy outside of the video game interest! :toast:

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I knew you were gonna mention me.

I was right behind you the whole time.

>;)

Thanks a lot for the mention, you're an awesome dude. :)

(Oh yeah I'm glad you put firecape as Tormod because both of them sux)

I am a boyish girl.

I can't believe it's only been a year and a half since I started regularly going on #feto. It seems to have been way longer than that. Thanks for the mention.

i thought we had a good enough love-hate relationship for a mention, but guess not :P

congrats man

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
Haha, I added you ToF. I do remember the good ol' times, but it's just been so many people to interact with at once. I also forgot you liked Valkyries Fishy. Sorry about that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)