VGC '11 US West Regional - San Jose, CA - May 21st - WON BY zerowing & Unreality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my friends didn't do so good in Seattle, so we're driving down tonight, all in masters. I'll be walking around in a Korn shirt.

Can anyone recommend a hotel to stay in? I'll be getting to san jose in like 6 hours.
oh, and I'm in the Masters division.
if you have money to spend, you can stay at Marriot, Hilton or Crowne Plaza which is like beside the venue. but if you're cheap like me, I would recommend Ramada (free parking, wifi)

If anyone's taking VTA, I can confirm directions for you. Google maps isn't always... accurate, to put it one way.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
If anyone's taking VTA, I can confirm directions for you. Google maps isn't always... accurate, to put it one way.
That's quite the understatement! According to google, it will take me an hour by bus to make the 4 mile trip from the airport tomorrow morning! I'm thinking of just taking a cab since it's so close. My question is: how difficult will it be to get a cab back to the airport after the event? Or, is there a more direct route using public transit?

That's quite the understatement! According to google, it will take me an hour by bus to make the 4 mile trip from the airport tomorrow morning! I'm thinking of just taking a cab since it's so close. My question is: how difficult will it be to get a cab back to the airport after the event? Or, is there a more direct route using public transit?
I can take you, if you don't mind taking a ride from a semi-stranger. The hotel I'm probably going to stay at is near the airport anyway.

Take public transit, cabs are almost non-existent here xD

The google map instructions are correct for this one. Take 10 to the transfer station, then light rail over to downtown. The wait is all at the transfer station, which really depends on the bus schedules. The estimated waiting time is all BS, but the waiting time at the station is less than 15 minutes.

To those that are parking: 4th and San Fernando is a good garage to park at. It's about 5 minutes walking away from the convention center. I'm not sure if there's parking at the CC or closer, but 4th and San Fernando is a good bet. The Tech Museum area is pretty darn hard to find parking, so gl with that.

BI for 1st
Ha dynasty for 2nd/4th
Metabou for 4th

Deagle out round one by random scrub hax :P
but seriously, good luck everyone! :D

Anyway clothing for those if you want to meet up/avoid me
No one is saying this year.
La Science fair t-shirt (and I'll probably have my bag too)
Jeans
brown Nike flip flops cause I feel like it lol
Also, there's supposed to be free parking and its in exhibit hall ONE according to nintendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)