Official "I found a bug/have a suggestion" thread (PokeDex)

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well, some of those are a direct quote, and thus I won't edit other people's grammar / spelling. I can't find any improper use of then vs. than whatsoever, a more specific location would be helpful. I did fix some of those things, though.

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Vigoroth, Clamperl, and Trapinch should be considered "competitive" Pokemon. Seadra should not.

On the Hitmonchan Analysis, the second set is the Bulk Up version. The Item that it has listed for that set is a CB which obviously doesnt work.

would like to point out that Trick doesn't go through substitude ingame. When trick is performed on the defending pokemon that has a sub up, it would say, "but it failed".

One more important thing I forgot to mention. Ingame, rest turns are not counted like they are on netbattle. So if you went on a rest turn and you switch out, then the game would reset the rest turns back to 2, meaning you would have to sleep for 2 turns again. However on Netbattle, if you went once during a rest turn and you switch out, your turn would be counted. So if you were to swich your pokemon back in, you would sleep for one additional turn and wake up the next one.

On the top of Steelix's Strategy page it has this as Steelix's base stats:

#208 Steelix [View Data]

75 HP / 85 Atk / 200 Def / 30 Spd / 55 SpA / 65 SpD

Then it states in opinion:

The reason he isn't used much is because he really sucks at attacking. 75 base Attack is not impressive at all,

on banettes analysis in the counter section it says:
Blocks Knock Off with Sticky Hold, [...]
so someone forgot the name of the pkmn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)