Listen All Y'all This Is Sabotage! (3K w/56k warning)

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Thanks for the shoutout dude much appreciated. It looks you've grown a fair bit from the first time you posted on Smogon (haven't we all) so kudos. I'm super impressed that you managed to give out so many shoutouts with PICTURES. I hope you stay on Smogon for a long time.

PS: Edward > Mia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyoi6qhM4II

Damn, I came in here to give my usual sarcastic xk reply, just to find that I have been bestowed one of the greatest honors of all time. Ike? Fuck, too beast. <3

Edit:

locopoke - Gonzales

You're that weird troll that everyone hates, but deep down we all love you.

rofl.

Steelicks

Come here and Battle me!
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
holy shit i got my favourite character, Zephiel =D

and he certainly is my fucker gand!

i will postpone your destruction for now, Colonel_M. but be warned...

... for i will be waiting...

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can someone find my shoutout and make / send me a voice clip of it so I can tell what it says.

I swear to God, CM, if it's about my inability to read I will cut you.

Super

This space for rent
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This thread reminds me that I really need to get started on Fire Emblem. So many games I missed out in childhood that I need to catch up with.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Mekkah agrees with you CM.
Walt said:
You are Xane, the Chameleon.

You're from a very rare race that has the ability to transform themselves into any human they see, copying their abilities and looks to great detail. This goes well with you being quite a prankster, having tricked Marth into thinking you are Tiki and hitting on him. But when things get serious, you are a great secret weapon. After all, the only thing that's better than having one of the best fighters on the continent is having two of the best fighters on the continent.
For those who don't know Xane = Chainey.

also /me huggles Colonel M :D

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sadly I had only a fleeting interest with FETO and my battling skills have grown worse with each Generation.

Kudos to you, Colonel_M.

Setsuna

Prototype
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
BS

Very nice thread, Kendra <3. We should meet up one day and grab some beers; DON'T WORRY, I promise I'll bring a fashion magazine for ya.

Thanks for the mention man, and congrats on the 3k!

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Posting just to hi5 the Beastie Boys reference.

Also grats on 3k, even if I'm not cool enough for a personification!

I can never come up with something clever to say when I get a "this guy is hilarious" shoutout... stop putting me on the spot!

Congrats on 3K, Tyranel!

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Don't worry RW, the avatar does it all.

I'm sorry for those that didn't get a shout out. Perhaps in the future we'll interact more or something right!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)