Rate my team

This is my first 5th Gen team. I'm kind of new in competitive battling so I'm sure I've got a lot to learn. I want a mostly offensive party that includes a Rapid Spinner and a Hazer or Pseudo Hazer. I'm not sure the ones I picked fit here. If they don't, I'd love some suggestions for Rapid Spinners (and possibly Spinners and Spikers) that are either really fast or really bulky, the same with Hazers. I'd like, however that my team remained Gen V only. All kinds of feedback will be appreciated.

Mienshao @ Life Orb
Regenerator | Naïve
252 Attack/252 Speed/4 HP
Hi Jump Kick
U-Turn
Hidden Power Ice
Protect

I open with Mienshao, it's got Hi Jump Kick for a 195 base power attack and two moves that allow me to scout the field: Protect, in case I anticipate my opponent to use a move Mienshao won't take (and also because I've been getting a lot of Fake Out lately) and U-Turn to hit and send in whoever can fight my foe better. HP Ice is for Flying, Ground and Dragon types, but I'm not entirely sure about it.

Sawsbuck @ Life Orb
Chlorophyll | Jolly
252 Attack /252 Speed/4 HP
Swords Dance
Horn Leech
Return
Jump Kick

A Physical Sweeper. It's got two powerful STAB moves, plus recovery, plus Swords Dance, plus something to use against Ice, but I'm not sure about the fourth move.

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Sand Rush | Jolly
252 Attack /252 Speed /4 HP
Swords Dance
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Rapid Spin

Phisical Sweeper and Rapid Spinner. There is no Sandstorm in this team, but I think it can work good with its base Speed. I'm not entirely sure Excadrill fits in this team, but I need a Rapid Spinner.

Galvantula @ Life Orb
Compund Eyes | Timid
252 Special Attack /252 Speed/4 HP
Bug Buzz
Thunder
Energy Ball / Volt Switch
Hidden Power Ice / Volt Switch

My Special Sweeper. Bug Buzz and Thunder get STAB and Thunder has 91% Accuracy. HP Ice is for coverage and so is Energy Ball. I'd like to fit Volt Switch into this moveset because lately, everytime I send out Galvantula, I get Blissey instead, so I was thinking Volt Switch could be useful to hit and run, but I don't know which move it should replace.

Hydregion @ Life Orb
Levitate | Modest
252 Special Attack /252 Speed/4 HP
Dragon Pulse
Taunt
Flamethrower
Surf

Another Special Sweeper. Again, every time I send it out I get Blissey, and I've found Taunt to work wonders here, because I nearly always make it Struggle and I can switch for the propper counter. The other three moves, I think, give me good coverage.

Braviary @ Life Orb
Sheer Force | Adamant
252 Attack /252 HP/4 Speed
Brave Bird
Rock Slide
Super Power
Whirlwind

I need a Hazer or a Pseudo Hazer, preferably a fast one. Braviary isn't too fast, but it's got good HP and Attack, so it is also a great Sweeper. I still doubt Braviary is the answer to speedboosting Blaziken, which is the main reason I want a Hazer. And I also think this team has got too many Physical Sweepers.

Thanks.

Uh. Life orb on everything may not be such a good idea. Factor in weather and entry hazards and your team is going to be taking massive amounts of residual damage.

You've got 3 fighting weaknesses there. Also, maybe you should consider using a Balloon on Excadrill so that it doesn't get massacred by EQ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)