Rapture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry guys, it's already the 21st here. I'll tell you how it goes.

gogo apocalyptic theory that disregards time zones. NZ, you were so young. :'(

Oh, I just remembered: Isaac Newton calculated the end would be no sooner than 2060. Do you trust a semi-random guy who predicted 1994 incorrectly, or do you trust the famous genius?

I lol'd. Granted Leviticus contains a lot of "overwritten" ideas, but I still lol'd.

Oh, I just remembered: Isaac Newton calculated the end would be no sooner than 2060. Do you trust a semi-random guy who predicted 1994 incorrectly, or do you trust the famous genius?
Isaac Newton is less famously known for his occultic studies. Still going by the "nobody knows except the Father" theory.

who else thought bioshock
Despite never having played that game, yes.

The rapture was really an idea founded from Jewish despair following Rome crushing the fuck out of them. It is never going to happen, ever.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Oh hey, an interesting coincidence. Now, let us see the doomsday peddlers latch onto this as evidence the Rapture is happening, or has happened.

I just like how sure and confident they are claiming this time, the end of the world really is coming. Just gives me a huge smile knowing tomorrow a lot of people are going to be sorely disappointed. What I really don't get is why people are easily swayed by such 'predictions'.

Oh hey, an interesting coincidence. Now, let us see the doomsday peddlers latch onto this as evidence the Rapture is happening, or has happened.

I just like how sure and confident they are claiming this time, the end of the world really is coming. Just gives me a huge smile knowing tomorrow a lot of people are going to be sorely disappointed. What I really don't get is why people are easily swayed by such 'predictions'.
i swear i just read this somewhere

i seem to be the only one who feels this way, but it really isn't nice to make fun of rapture-believers. i know i make fun of stupid stuff constantly, but this is just too easy. it feels too much like kicking puppies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)