Men: Are you a rapist?

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
^lol

Also, thanks to the author of this piece for trying to set the feminist movement back decades. That's something that even the most dedicated men have hit the glass ceiling trying to do.

Thankfully I've never talked to anyone this stupid, and thanks to the OP for making me realize how unprepared I'd be if I encountered something this borderline-hilarious-but-theyre-actually-serious in real life.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
He is anti-abortion.
He is pro-”choice” because he believes abortion access will make women more sexually available.
Thank goodness. I thought this was a paradox, but then I realized she has a caveat:

A man does not support rape if he is pro-"choice," but he promises to only cuddle.

btw. if you think women in the womb deserve protection too, you support rape :(

So, some items on that list were a little over the top. And if you replaced "rapist" with "misogynist/gender inequality supporter" then it would make more sense.

But honestly, most of the people who posted here are WAY worse than whoever wrote this list. Assholes

Women are all guilty to the vices which men can perform.

I'm tired of feminists making men vulnerable to their bigoted scrutiny.

To counter them, we must form a super group of Masculinists!

Join me, men!

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
good thing being a rapist is not illegal

but rape is

i join the masculinists

we've been oppressed by that whining and complaining and saying we're all the same for too long

TOO LONG

What I think is funny is that feminists want gender equality but still also support harsher sentencing for crimes against women made by men. Talk about hypocrisy.

So, some items on that list were a little over the top. And if you replaced "rapist" with "misogynist/gender inequality supporter" then it would make more sense.
no, even then it would still be laughably stupid

But honestly, most of the people who posted here are WAY worse than whoever wrote this list. Assholes
is this a joke or what

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)