VGC '11 US West Regional - San Jose, CA - May 21st - WON BY zerowing & Unreality

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously there aren't any livestreams? this is killing me! got a friend over there in masters and he isnt texting back so im assuming hes still battling and doing well...

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Haxed to death round 1 to a flinch and losing two speed ties :/

but will be posting updates from my phone as long as the battery lasts....is there anyone here I can text with updates so I can preserve my battery?

Updates from AoK:

"-Eep is still in
-Zerowing is still in
-Mike is still in
-Zerowing is a finalist
-Deagle vs Eep atm"

Edit:
"Mike won" (assuming this means mike won a match and is advancing to another round or finalist lounge.)
"Huy is a finalist"
Sigh, it seems someone beat my friend, a critical hit on his amoonguss, and a cursed body as well, couldnt tell what pokemon though. hes bummed.

Edit: "Deagle defeated Eep"
"Mike is now out"

No. some want him to lose early.
Ah, k. Just checking in case it was, as dumb as that is. Also congrats to unreality for winning seniors, pretty sure I battled you one time. I think I won that one but then again, that was a while back, so you probably got a better team by now (and mine's probably worse now than it was before).

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh dear god andrea I thought hut was a typo for out instead of huy at first!

Congrats Unreality! Hope to still see you at Nats Jeremy :(

Team Rocket Elite

Data Integration Thought Entity
is a Top Researcher Alumnus
Do we know how many people registered in each division? At the Seattle event, you could find out by asking the people at registration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)