Weather, take a step back

This is my first thread so if there are some mistakes, I'm sorry.

Deoxys-D @ Leftovers Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Recover
- Psychic

More or less a suicide lead, recover is so I can get 3 spikes up. I will always use this as a lead unless the opponent leads with a Ttar. Psychic is a good stab move, Also having great defences to live nearly any hit so setting up SR is nearly guaranteed.

Reuniclus (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Psychic
- Focus Blast

To absorb the status that my opponent likes to put on Porygon2, also good vs Ttar at +1. Can take Banded Scizor U-Turn and recover off the damage. Great special sweeper after +2 this poke 1 or 2 HKO most of the OU metagame.

Latios (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Dragon Pulse
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Late game sey up sweeper. I choose speed over Def for the sub Garchomps everywhere. Also a great poke to switch into on EQs and Rotom-W. Also tricks most people, they think specs is coming so they switch and and I set up a sub, then CM and can can pull of a suprise sweep.

Scizor (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Technician
EVs: 188 HP / 132 Atk / 120 Def / 68 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch

Can take hits and set up vs Gliscor if they choose to stay in. Also 2HKOs Garchomp after 1 SD. I have Def investment to take Outrages and EQ under 50%. Another poke to take a toxic that was directed to anyother poke, T-wave also doesn't hurt to much with priority.

Conkeldurr (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Guts
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Hardy Nature
- Bulk Up
- Stone Edge
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch

I have seen so many Sand teams it doesn't hurt throwing in somethin that can Super effective or nutral all common sand pokes. I also used the guts ability to take burns that are directed towards Scizor.

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Trait: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Recover
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam

Main Gliscor counter and cripples pokes like Rotom-W. Takes Psysical hits like a boss, Scarf chomp who locks themself Outrage is just a free kill. OHKO DD Salamance, can also T-wave and recover off any damage that Was dealt since I am now faster.

I'm not used to things in OU yet, I would use UU like in 4th but I don't like the new UU teir. Pretty standerd team I think and I do have weaknesses to Dark/Ghost/Bug, but they are covered by atleast two other pokemon.
Although I don't play OU I am really liking this team. I have entered 7 tournies (in total) and (in order) have come 2nd, 1st, 3rd, 3rd, 1st, 2nd, 1st. The 3rds are from who had the longest battle in the semi's.
But I still think my EV speads could use work and the team in genral has some room for improvement. Suggestions welcome.
Thank you

You need to add descriptions to your pokemon, how you use them and what they contribute to your team. If you don't do that your thread will be locked in no time.

nice team, but I think you have too many setup sweepers and not enough revenge killers. Would recommend you band scizor instead of life orb, and choice specs latios.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)