VGC '11 United Kingdom National - Birmingham - June 4th - WON BY RubeNCB92 & Plusle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've only just signed up for Smogon...but I'm going to the VGC with 3 maybe 4 people. I hope my team lives up to the expectations though

Ooookay O_o

Anyways, You'll spot me easily at the VGC because I'll be wearing a beanie hat but more importantly you'll see me as being the one with a Final Fantasy summon-name team

I will be the one winning along with gec and kinneas.
All bar 1 of my team RNGed now, so it's just a case of getting ev'd and levelled up over the week.
9 days to go guys!!!

I will be the one winning along with gec and kinneas.
All bar 1 of my team RNGed now, so it's just a case of getting ev'd and levelled up over the week.
9 days to go guys!!!
Haha We'll see. No offence to you or anyone else that RGN'd their team but I'd rather see someone who didn't...that wins it :naughty:

I'm not RNGing, I'm entering the masters division though, just made a message board account on here even though I've known about this site for years.

Ooookay O_o

Anyways, You'll spot me easily at the VGC because I'll be wearing a beanie hat but more importantly you'll see me as being the one with a Final Fantasy summon-name team
I Might, but the pokes i want to use don't really fit.

See my ASB team:

Hmm, a ton of my friends are going (master's division), and I'd join them to spectate if not for the fact I have exams the monday, tuesday and thursday afterwards :\, talk about bad timing.

Well I'll be entering the Masters as well....tried to enter last year but I was one of the many turned away :(

And huzzah to the non-RNG teams. Coro, I'm in the same boat man I've known about it for a long time and only just joined as a member lol

I Might, but the pokes i want to use don't really fit.

See my ASB team (gonna get Pres. Shinra the Honchkrow, Edge The Serperior, and Leviathan the Gyarados soon)
Well I don't think some of mine make sense but I couldn't think of a better idea for my team :toast:

Get the train from birmingham new street to birmingham international, then the exhibition centre should be signposted from there, as it's right next door iirc.

i really wanted to go this year but i've got my history A-level on the 3rd and i live in northern ireland so the journey is a fair hassle

next year for sure :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)