Black and White UU Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Just a quick reminder that you guys have one week to get your matches done. About 40% or so have been completed up to this point.

Also, I'm aware that some of you are encountering issues with some of your opponents. If you haven't heard anything from your opponent by mid-week (due to not logging in for an extended period of time), I will likely sub them out as there are plenty of people who would like to play in this tournament.

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I believe ballabrown24 was banned sometime between now and when I was assigned as his partner.
People familiar with the situation are working to get him unbanned, so hang tight.

Last Activity: May 15th, 2011 7:24:56 PM

BlocksRCool's last activity. VMed him.
As promised by mid-week, your new opponent is kingofkongs. So Bluewind vs kingofkongs.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Awaiting response from sb

Edit: last activity was 2 mins ago. Here's hoping that he actually checks and responds to the second VM I just sent!

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lost. Looks like 100 % isn't enough in pokemon with that 6.25 % chance of a crit always lurking around the corner waiting to steal away wins -.-. Good luck for the rest of the tourney dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)