Smogon Photo Album: VGC 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Much better picture than current one:

From left to right: JRank/werecario/Little Raven (my friend who got top 8 at dallas)
Put me down for LCQ and Little Raven for Swiss.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Jrank its too bad you did not do you xD face, you would have looked like your avatar xD

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Wrong.

From now, I would prefer if guesses to my ethnicity would be VMed. Don't wanna clutter up the thread. Don't want the mods to infract me because they think I'm trying to up my Post count. It seems that random clutter is spam.
or you could just, you know, tell us

this isn't a game show, we don't care that much

or you could just, you know, tell us

this isn't a game show, we don't care that much
If you don't care that much, why are you trying to get me to tell you?

Anyway, since it seems that this whole game HAS become pretty boring, I am going to tell you guys.

I am arab. Yep, I am from the middle east.

Here is me and Chico from last year. I wanted to steal her home with me. I'll be at Birmingham :)

I thought about wearing my Tangela shirt again but I seem to have expanded since then and it's too tight! I might just have to wear Plusle and Minun earrings to Poke myself up a bit!

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Damn. I won't be able to make it to DC. Sorry >:(
I'm trying to fix up plans to make it to another VGC Location..

Lol that was the least dumb picture I could find. But yeah look for me tomorrow anyone who didn't already know what I look like. :P

If you see the following kid at Newark don't be alarmed, he's not a psycho to trying kill you all, just your average 16 year old Pokemon master ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)