Black and White UU Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I've sent a PM out to everyone who still has an outstanding match up to this point. I'm not going to seek you guys out one-by-one like I've been doing this round. Its all up to you now!

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Contacted my new opponent Waterbomb, hoping to battle as soon as possible.

And thanks for subbing in.

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Important Announcement: Because this tournament is being held in correlation with the UU Suspect Testing, the deadline is being extended until the voting is complete. When I find out when exactly the voting will end, the new deadline will be said date + 1 extra day. So by the time round 2 rolls around, you will have a new and hopefully more enjoyable metagame to play in.

As a side note, there are still ~14 matches yet to be completed. Get them done.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
AndViet made contact with me on Sunday and I responded today (sorry, had family up for Mem Day weekend). Hopefully will get battle done soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)