Competitors' Corner (mods, please lock)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minimum speed for Trick Room :)
Yeah, but you could get HP Dark 70 with a Speed IV of 3, which is still Trick Room-viable...
Sorry to keep pressing the matter - it's just an unusual decision so I just want to be absolutely certain that's what you want before I add it to my pendings.

But it will speed tie Minimum speed Chandelure in TR with 3 speed IV. Let me test something right quick...

Hello iambaney,

I'll be at the VGC 2011 Tournament in Birmingham on June 4th, and I will be competing in the Masters division. I have been looking for the following pokemon to create my team for this tournament.Thank you for doing this, as this is a amazing thing that you doing for all of us.

Jolly Terrakion
Jolly Landorus
timid cottene (prankster)

Also if its at all possible could i have a adamant scraggy (shed skin) with fake out and drain punch and a vulluby (Calm natured with big pecks ability) with roost please.

Thank you once again.

First of all, I have to say this thread is really awesome. I mean, even I, who know how to RNG, currently haven't the time to prepare for the tournament correctly, and your help, iambaney, is really of great use and is so appreciated. Thank you.

I have prepared few 'Mons several weeks/months ago, but I would need the following to build the Team(s) I may choose to compete:

Thundurus (both), DW Mushaana, and Encore Cottonee.

And even if you don't require anything back for those, feel free to ask one of my 'Mons for the trade (those made on my Japanese would be easier to trade though).
If you're Ok, let me know approximately when it could be "my turn", as it's obvious you have to satisfy many many other battlers, and I'll contact you then.

Thanks again.

EDIT: I almost forgot: I will be attending the Paris venue of the VGC, on the 25th of June.
EDIT2: just a thought: if you see something in my thread that would fit well in yours as a fully redis VGC Pokemon, feel free to ask for it.

hey sorry to bother you, but would it be too much to ask for your jolly terrakion? just realized i needed one for my team

Hey I am participating in LCQ at Inianapolis, Indiana

Could I have...

Jolly Archen, Modest Deino, Adamant Terrakion, and Adamant Landorus?

Um I don't have much to offer but tell me if you can give me these. If I could recieve these for free would be nice.
Also sorry for requesting this much. If needed I can take one off.

This seems like it's my whole team but I still have 2 personally trained secret weapons. Not sayin what they are obviously. I had the pokemon I am requesting before but they had very low IVs. That's the one thing I can't do well in pokemon.

Wow, this is awesome. I'm going to one in Atlanta, hopefully. Could I have the Thundurus (Both?), Drilbur, Foongus, and Ferroseed?
I'm trying to test out some different teams for VGC.
You are amazingly nice for doing this.

Also if its at all possible could i have a adamant scraggy (shed skin) with fake out and drain punch and a vulluby (Calm natured with big pecks ability) with roost please.
I can do these. :) I don't want to just assume you want them with flawless IVs though. Can you tell me the IV spreads you want and if there are any IVs that don't matter?

Thundurus (both), DW Mushaana, and Encore Cottonee.
Could I have the Thundurus (Both?), Drilbur, Foongus, and Ferroseed? I'm trying to test out some different teams for VGC.
If you two can narrow your choices down to just one Thundurus, then I'll approve these trades. I'm mostly trying to help people who already know what their teams are going to be, that way I can weed out the people who are just going to abuse this thread to steal free Pokemon. But I know testing teams out is important too, so my opinion is to go for the Naive Thundurus unless you have a strategy that specifically requires the Modest one.

If you're Ok, let me know approximately when it could be "my turn", as it's obvious you have to satisfy many many other battlers, and I'll contact you then.
I'm not putting trades in any particular order - just show up on Smogon during the times I'm online (which are listed each day on the first post) and send me a VM when you're ready. :)

If you two can narrow your choices down to just one Thundurus, then I'll approve these trades. I'm mostly trying to help people who already know what their teams are going to be, that way I can weed out the people who are just going to abuse this thread to steal free Pokemon. But I know testing teams out is important too, so my opinion is to go for the Naive Thundurus unless you have a strategy that specifically requires the Modest one.
Even if I never intended to act like a thief, you're right indeed ! I'll choose the Modest one after all. Thanks ^^.

If you two can narrow your choices down to just one Thundurus, then I'll approve these trades. I'm mostly trying to help people who already know what their teams are going to be, that way I can weed out the people who are just going to abuse this thread to steal free Pokemon.
Oh I totally understand. I'll go with naive please.

Yo, what's up. Sorry to bug you again, but I'm in some desperate need of these two pokes: Adamant Golette, and a Modest Zorua please. Trying to make a whole new team for Indiana LCQ.

EDIT: NVM, just the Adamant Golette. Figures I don't need Zorua/Zoroark, as I am going to be using a Scrafty as my dark-type.

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi there, I i'll be competing in the Birmingham UK VGC in 6 days time (Masters division). I've left my team till rather late due to exams and stuff, and if possible may I have the following pokemon by then?

Sorry to request 3 but I really am in need of them. Thanks a lot in advance, this is really great ^_^ . I'm on really often if it helps if you approve this :)

EDIT - If it's ok, I've changed the mons I've need since I'm using a different team now. I hope that's ok :)

Hey man! I am attending the VGC in Atlanta next Saturday and I was wondering if you could help me out by getting me a copy of your Naive Thundurus? I've successfully rng'd my whole team but can not for the life of me get the right Thundurus. If it would not be a hassle, If I could get one of your Modest Deino's as well. May I have the Thundurus nick named B.Stockman and If I get the Dieno nicknamed RockSteady (Going with a TMNT theme ^^). And If you have a lum berry to spare, that'd be great.

Hi there, I'm competing in the Birmingham, UK qualifier, in the Masters Division this coming weekend. (Removed what I requested to keep my team under wraps) Not entirely sure what times I need to be online to trade (different time zones) but I'll work it out thanks in advance, it's a really awesome thing you're doing for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)