5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

RNG reporter says it passed down male's sp.def on my desired PID. I though it would be the male having 7 IV in sp.def, which isn't the case. I already checked the female, and it's fine.
I was having the same problem last night and this morning with Eevees.. Im going to try switching a parent and try again since i did a lickitung bp just fine
I tried that too, but I kept getting the same result. Maybe it's RNG reporter generating IVs wrong?

I have a question:

How come RNG Reporter is getting the abilities wrong? I am RNGing a Jolly Axew with Mold Breaker. After listening to one chatot chatter, I get Jolly. The nature, IV's, and Gender match up. But the ability doesn't. Granted I DID get Mold Breaker, I was simply looking for my SSF because I got female when I want a Male. Mold Breaker is ability 1, right? RNG Reporter says the frame is Ability 0.

I have a Shiny Litwick HP Ice 70 seed that I am trying to hit. I get the shiny but it is not the nature I want. The seed is synchonizable(the nature is bolded) so I should be getting Timid(my lead Munna) but I always get Careful.
All help is appreciated :)

Ah, I see the problem. RNG reporter has a bug with the shiny egg finder. Should have done this earlier, but looking under method 5 it had 2 IVs 31, and the rest crap.

I'll try removing the IVs from the mother/father IVs and see if it generates differently. (Maybe that's the problem?)

I have a Shiny Litwick HP Ice 70 seed that I am trying to hit. I get the shiny but it is not the nature I want. The seed is synchonizable(the nature is bolded) so I should be getting Timid(my lead Munna) but I always get Careful.
Did you have a different ID/SID from another cart entered in when you started RNG reporter?

I have a question:

How come RNG Reporter is getting the abilities wrong? I am RNGing a Jolly Axew with Mold Breaker. After listening to one chatot chatter, I get Jolly. The nature, IV's, and Gender match up. But the ability doesn't. Granted I DID get Mold Breaker, I was simply looking for my SSF because I got female when I want a Male. Mold Breaker is ability 1, right? RNG Reporter says the frame is Ability 0.

Anyone want to help me here? (I decided to keep the female, but it was still weird and confusing.)

RNGing for Terrakion, using C-Gear method, I hit my frame/seed, everything, when I caught it all the IVs matched up, but it wasn't shiny. This happened a few times. Does the shiny function not work for C-Gear abuse?

RNGing for Terrakion, using C-Gear method, I hit my frame/seed, everything, when I caught it all the IVs matched up, but it wasn't shiny. This happened a few times. Does the shiny function not work for C-Gear abuse?
Did you advance the PID?

Any answer to this? I get the shiny but its not Timid even though the seed is synchronizable.

Very simple question here. Does catching a pokemon advance the IV frame/ Nature frame? I'm pretty new to RNG'ing, and I'm trying to catch my first cave pokemon, i.e. first non-stationary pokemon...

Very simple question here. Does catching a pokemon advance the IV frame/ Nature frame? I'm pretty new to RNG'ing, and I'm trying to catch my first cave pokemon, i.e. first non-stationary pokemon...
If you're trying to hit an IV frame, you need to use the [# Party Member walk exactly 128 steps to advance # of frames] method. Catching a Pokemon is not what advances the IV frame, it's the progression of a battle that advances the IV frame (very rapidly, if you look at the guide). The Nature frame is controlled by the PIDRNG (which also has methods listed in the first post of this thread).

In summary, the act of catching a Pokemon is NOT the way you should be trying to advance frames.

That explains it. Why go for cave spot when your clearly aiming for regular wilds? (Litwick)
Wait. Isn't Celestial Tower a cave? Anyways, I am getting a shiny when I do my steps, its just that synch nature won't work even though the frame is synchable.
EDIT: I am getting a Careful nature one (as it says in the picture) even though I have a Timid Synch in the front.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...dlitwick2.png/ <--- Time Finder

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...edlitwick.png/ <--- Main screen.

Wait. Isn't Celestial Tower a cave? Anyways, I am getting a shiny when I do my steps, its just that synch nature won't work even though the frame is synchable.
EDIT: I am getting a Careful nature one (as it says in the picture) even though I have a Timid Synch in the front.
Okay... I don't see how Celestial Tower is a cave but you got it all wrong anyways. Cave spot = Drilburs/Excaldril Switch it to "Wild Pokemon" and you'll see that the synch fails to work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)