VGC '11 US East Regional - Washington, DC - June 11th - WON BY superwolfe & Cybertron

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm definitely going to NJ but am trying to figure out how I can go to this. Heres my situation, I work overnights and I work friday into saturday. I get off at 7am, but google maps estimates I'll take 5 hours 20 minutes to get there, that means I'll be arriving at around 12:20pm, just in time, assuming the morning shift doesn't dick around and I leave at 7am sharp.

My question is how many people are showing up to these? I know there has only been one so far but I haven't seen any mention of how many showed up. I mean if worst comes to worst, I'll ask for that friday off but I really don't want to do that. I want to go to this one too just trying to get a general idea at what I'm looking at.

Team Rocket Elite

Data Integration Thought Entity
is a Top Researcher Alumnus
I'm definitely going to NJ but am trying to figure out how I can go to this. Heres my situation, I work overnights and I work friday into saturday. I get off at 7am, but google maps estimates I'll take 5 hours 20 minutes to get there, that means I'll be arriving at around 12:20pm, just in time, assuming the morning shift doesn't dick around and I leave at 7am sharp.

My question is how many people are showing up to these? I know there has only been one so far but I haven't seen any mention of how many showed up. I mean if worst comes to worst, I'll ask for that friday off but I really don't want to do that. I want to go to this one too just trying to get a general idea at what I'm looking at.
Seattle had:
119 Juniors
192 Seniors
331 Masters

It's been one of the smaller stops in previous years. DC should have a lot more people.

Last year Newark seniors went over the cap. But with the split in divisions
(Juniors/Seniors/Masters)+there are now 2 regionals on the east coast, I would expect maybe 500-600 Masters tops. Again that's just a guess ;)

who from nyc is going to this event? I'm taking megabus down to dc and probaly take a cab from dc to chantilly but the ride is long and expensive. Anyone wana car pool i will put in cash for gas and stuff

Since I have nothing better to do on June 11 and it's also in my area finally, I will definitely be there and hopefully before the signup charts are filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)