Gen 5 LC Tournament R10(FINALS) [Won by SkyNet]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Rules
All matches must be played on Pokemon Online.

Only Pokemon legal for Little Cup play may be used.

You may use 6 Pokemon on your team.

All Pokemon must be level 5.

The following clauses must be enabled:-
Sleep Clause
Wifi Battle
Species Clause
Self-KO Clause

The moves Dragon Rage, SonicBoom, Double Team, Minimize, Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill and Sheer Cold are banned.

The Pokemon Scyther, Sneasel, Tangela, Yanma, Murkrow and the item Berry Juice are banned.

The ability Moody is banned on all Pokemon

This is a double elimination tournament.

If SKynet wins, he wins the tourey, if koko wins, they rematch ne mrore time and the winner wins the tourney.

Skynet vs kokoloko

No deadline, but get it done quickly guys, Symphonyx64 has a tournament to host right after this.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
SkyNet vs kokoloko

I can beat Sky, but its too hard to 2-0 him.

Anyway, we'll get this done ASAP.

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
SKYNIG
koko will win r1... I think it's 50/50 tbh, and I'll take skynet to split over koko to sweep

yes. i just picked koko to win a game

finally, a lc tournament where a lc player will win... damn bluewind

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
eh, koko's a better player but skynet just because of odds.

i still think getting nails r1 and em r3 was :<

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I don't want to double post but it's been over a week now... Is there anything that can be done?

I know it wasn't banned at the start of this round and all and so normally it wouldn't apply, but since this is the final round and the match obviously hasn't taken place, should Vulpix be allowed? IDK if either koko or Sky was planning on using Sun, but I don't think that the finals of an LC tournament should be played with an out of date ruleset.

???

I know it wasn't banned at the start of this round and all and so normally it wouldn't apply, but since this is the final round and the match obviously hasn't taken place, should Vulpix be allowed? IDK if either koko or Sky was planning on using Sun, but I don't think that the finals of an LC tournament should be played with an out of date ruleset.

???
Yea, I agree. And both players would probably agree to not use Vulpix.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
We already agreed on that. We planned on waiting until after the ban just so we could use the new list. :)

FUK VULPIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)