shuckles my hero's Pokemon vs. Doran Dragon's Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets goooo Chomp

First start of the turn by throwing up a sandstorm to make yourself harder to hit. Then use a outrage to hopefully inflict huge damage to him.

Sandstorm, Outrage, Outrage again.

Lets prevent it from doing anything Hoot-chan! Sing it a lullabye and put it to sleep with Hypnosis! If it works, use Reflect and bring the round to an end by flying into the air away from Chomp and prepare for a Sky Attack.At anytime, if Chomp is about to wake up, use Dream Eater, and use the move you were about to use next turn. If hypnosis doesnt work use Supersonic then follow up with a reflect.

Hoot-chan:
Hypnosis>if works, Reflect>Sky Attack;Opponent's about to wake up, Dream Eater
>If doesnt, Supersonic>Reflect

Aw, dammit, I apologize sincerely. I had completely lost track of what was going on. I've had a rough week with my computer, but you can expect a post before this day is out!

Yeah...school, ornery cohabitants... I'm sorry for my failures :(

While Orita-chan rests on her laurels (or whatever’s growing around her neck) for a bit, her unconscious opponent takes out his keys and presses the panic button. A patch of ground bulges in front of Orita-chan. Suddenly, in a spray of dirt and a cloud of dust, a Gible bursts forth from the arena.

“This sheila givin’ you trouble, mate? I’ll take care of ‘er; I need a good blue once in a while.”
Gible(*) [Chomp] (Male)
Nature: Naughty

Type:

Dragon/Ground:
Dragon STAB; Roar has have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). (Dragonite line can breathe underwater.)
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings. Knock Down, Rock Slide, Sandstorm, and Stealth Rock have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:

Gible
HP: 100
Atk: ****(+)
Def: **
SpA: *
SpD: *(-)
Spe: 42

EC:0/6
MC:0
DC:0/5

Abilities:

Sand Veil:
This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Rough Skin:
(DW) When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, dealing 25% of the damage received to the opponent. (DW)

Attacks:

Tackle(*)
Sand-Attack(*)
Dragon Rage(*)
Sandstorm(*)
Take Down(*)
Sand Tomb(*)
Slash(*)
Outrage(*)
Scary Face(*)
Iron Head(*)
Earthquake(*)
Roar(*)
Dig(*)

Orita’s having a bit of trouble deciphering the roo-speak, so she doesn’t notice the Hurricane coming from behind her. Chomp simply stares as the willy-willy carries Orita into the paths of a Fire Blast and an Ice Beam before tossing her unconscious form to the ground.

Before the rather dumbstruck Gible can decide whether to feel rapt or upset, a Noctowl bearing strange marks catches Orita’s body and makes to fly off with it.
Noctowl [Hoot-chan] (Female)
Nature:
Modest
Type:
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: *
Def: **
SpA: ****
SpD: ****
Spe: 70
EC: 6/6
MC: 4/4
DC: 4/5
Abilities:
Ability 1: Insomnia: (Innate) This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action
Ability 2: Keen Eye: (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by any means. Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion.
Dream World: Tinted Lens: (Innate) When this Pokemon uses an attack that is normally not very effective, that attack is calculated at the next highest resisrance modifier. (e.g. 4x resistance is calculated at 2x, 2x resistance becomes neutral).
Attacks:
Level-up
Lvl 1 - Foresight(*)
Lvl 1 - Growl(*)
Lvl 1 - Hypnosis(*)
Lvl 1 - Sky Attack(*)
Lvl 1 - Tackle(*)
Lvl 9 - Peck(*)
Lvl 13 - Uproar(*)
Lvl 17 - Reflect(*)
Lvl 22 - Confusion(*)
Egg-learned
Night Shade(*)
Supersonic(*)
Whirlwind(*)
BW-TM
Psychic(*)
Dream Eater(*)
Substitute(*)

Now, Hoot-chan is just your average Noctowl, with the notable exception of some badass violet markings on her plumage. This is not a sign of cloning but a natural mutation; Hoot-chan is actually good-natured and plays well with others. Chomp, being an uneducated land shark, fails to realize this.

“Look over here, ya galah! I’ve seen plagiarists who’re more original than you!”

Hoot-chan shakes her head slowly (and in an extremely wide arc) as she flies over to an outcropping. She deposits Orita-chan on the stone just behind some n00bish 11-year-old before flying down to the battlefield to avenge her ego.

Chomp sees Hoot use her mystical purple-line powers to conjure an umbrella. On loan from her cousin Empoleon, this umbrella has a black-and-violet swirly pattern which, when rotated, effectively Hypnotizes bat-people, buff rich guys in tights, and (apparently) baby land sharks. Chomp topples over, his regular breathing stirring up the sand in front of him a little.

Seeing that her opponent is incapacitated, Hoot-chan fluffs her feathers and cocks her head from side to side in that way that birds seem to do that. She reflects upon her success, and a Reflect erects itself in front of her. Unlike her compatriot, Hoot has no problems with her erections.

Chomp begins to twitch in his sleep. D’awww, he must be dreaming, the little guy. Her curiosity sufficiently piqued, Hoot-chan decides to peer into the Gible’s subconscious to see what’s happening. She sees two Garchomp, one with a notch in its fin, the other without. They appear to be…going into a cave...rolling the stone over the entrance...and...

With the unerring speed of the censor, Hoot-chan Eats the Dream before Gible sees anything he’s too young to see. The dream is saucy -- no, really; it's like eggs Benedict with extra Hollandaise. Chomp doesn't wake up looking quite as refreshed, though...

“What, is it so wrong for a bloke to have a naughty with a spunk like Cynthia’s? That was a bloody great dream I was having, and you had to go and ruin it!”

The little land shark’s “morning” wood subsides, and his Outrage begins. Poor Hoot-chan gets caught up in the gnashing of teeth, but the Reflect absorbs the brunt of the attack.

A Venusaur tries to fire a Solarbeam from the sideline. However, it grasses it instead by accident, which doesn’t make sense, so the move fails.

HYPNOSIS: 3t sleep, -10 EN
SANDSTORM: fail (sleep -1)

REFLECT: Reflect up, -8 EN
OUTRAGE: fail (sleep -1)

DREAM EATER: 18 damage, full health, -7 EN
OUTRAGE: 12 damage, 2t ‘Rage, -7 EN

HOOT-CHAN
HP: 98
EN: 75
Buffs: Reflect (4 more actions)
Gnashed like a gnat on a gnome's gnu.

CHOMP
HP: 82
EN: 93
Buffs: Nope.
Ragin' like a Cajun.

Doran, after all this time, it's your turn. Please notify Shucks.

OoC: I was rolling on the floor that last reff was so hilarious! XD

BiC: Well done Hoot-chan! Your doing well! Lets start this round off by dodging that outraging landshark by blowing it away with Whirlwind! Once it stops raging like a butthurt on 4chan, I want you to throw it into the sidelines with a good ol' Psychic attack!

Hoot-chan: Whirlwind till outrage ends>>>Psychic

I'm here, and so will be the update. I got a bit lazy since Shucks said he'd be off until Tuesday :,(
- - -- --- ----- -------- ----- --- -- - -
Chomp’s raging libido has swiftly become…well…standard raging. It’s hard to say which one’s preferable, but either way, Hoot-chan doesn’t want a part of it. As the land shark charges her, Hoot whips up a Whirlwind and way, hey, blows the shark down. Er…away. Over there.

In his blind rage, Chomp can’t focus on stopping himself from spinning, and not even physics wants to get in his way. He gathers a dust cloud and charges it with pure dragonic energy from his Outrage. Hoot-chan frantically continues her Whirlwind assault, but it does naught but push Taz—er, Chomp—backward. The little piranha ferociously (and Outrageously) spins into Hoot, and she comes off looking rather the worse for wear. Then again, after all that spinning, Chomp’s inner ear isn’t exactly on-kilter, either. He looks really quite confused.

Hoot-chan takes the opportunity to Psychically toss Chomp into the sidelines. Since Mewtwo commanded the Pokemon to forgo their moves, it’s far less hazardous out there, but Chomp still takes quite a buffeting before managing to jimmy himself back into the arena. However, dust fills his eyes, and as Trainers’ orders fly, Chomp falls again. The whole world keeps spinning around him, although markedly less quickly than before.

At that moment, a Blastoise fires a Hydro Pump out of both barrels. Chomp can’t get up in time to evade it, and Hoot-chan is too busy laughing at the fallen dragon. Hey, have you heard my new metal band, The Fallen Dragon?

Anyway, they both take the attack, and since nobody had their fingers over the barrels to fan out the stream, it hurts like a mother ‘fagrigus. Chomp’s back to reality, though.

WHIRLWIND: 6 EN
OUTRAGE: intercepted, 7 EN

WHIRLWIND: 10 EN
OUTRAGE: 13 damage, 7 EN
Chomp became severely confused!

PSYCHIC: 14 damage, 7 EN
CONFUSION DAMAGE: 6 damage, 3 EN

HYDRO PUMP
Hoot: 14 damage
Chomp: 18 damage

HP: 71
EN: 52
Boosts: Reflect (1 action)
Her wings are wet, and so is her whistle.
25 feet from East, 25 feet from South.
---

HP: 44
EN: 76
Boosts: None.
For a shark, he's pretty hydrophobic.
5 feet from West, 25 feet from South.

Shuckles, you're up.

first of use a sandstorm to get some weather on our side. Now because he won't let us get near him we will have to use a dragon rage and then a scary face to slow him down.

sorry for the delay

Edit: just so you know by Tuesday I meant Tommorow that's why I is baas delayed so much.

HEY POKEMON I LOVE SO MUCH! :p

Ok well if hes going to go ranged then its time we go close combat! Before we do lets set up a Substitute 25%! Then Fly into the air and charge up a Sky Attack! Once you have done that, throw that shark around the room again with another Psychic!

Hoot-chan: Substitute 25%>>>Sky Attack>>>Psychic

From what I understand -- I've used Solarbeam before -- charging moves like it and Sky Attack strike at the end of the action on which they're called.

Doran, you may use another Action. VM me when you've edited your post.

As the battle above the New Island arena heats up, the battle on the ground does the same. Chomp decides to wield the “land” part of “land shark” and summons a howling Sandstorm. He then proceeds to coat himself in gravy, which catches the grit and gives him a Veil of Sand with which to hide. He looks smugly over to Hoot-chan, but his face falls once he realizes the eldritch owl’s done some exterior redecoration of her own. The shoddy yet sturdy-looking Substitute sits while Hoot flies overhead.

Chomp grows annoyed at his adversary for sorta-kinda-not-really fleeing the battle. REAL ‘mon don’t NEED shields. They also don’t glow in the sunlight. …Wait.

It’s night. During two storms.

That’s even WORSE.

Rather than communicate his displeasure civilly, Chomp chooses to violently flame Hoot-chan. No, literally. A big, steaming wad of Dragon Rage sails toward Hoot, but a passing Rock Throw knocks her Substitute into the path of the attack just in time to save her from the searing, grammatically incompetent flames. Chomp’s eyes widen as the iridescent owl soars out of the sky with the delicacy of a one-legged sack of anvils, landing a Sky Attack beak-first into the shark pup’s solar plexus. That hit looked critical. Hoot exits the dive feeling rather abraded. It’s the sand, blast it!

Hoot flaps down onto her Substitute’s head and notices an irritating warning siren blaring in her ears; she associates it with her almost-dry energy pool. Nevertheless, she thinks it’ll bother Chomp, too, and she waits politely for Chomp to right his ass and his teakettle before launching a Psychic assault straight at his hippocampus. The little dragon remembers taking mental strengthening courses with his old Potions teacher, however, and casts Mawia intimidatus, the counter-spell to the assault. Well, actually, he just bares his fangs and gurgles menacingly. D’aww, what a “Scary Face”.

Since this IS Anime-Style Battling, the two attacks inevitably create an explosion. It’s hard to tell when the dust settles due to the Sandstorm, but when visibility becomes almost reasonable, Chomp stands in the center of the field, clutching his head like a Psyduck. An irritating warning siren blares in his ears, but his soul-crushing headache—and external injuries—prevent him from really caring. Several feet in front of the battle-scarred dragon sits a gravy-covered Hoot-chan. That hardened, crusty gravy will serve to harshly drop Hoot-chan’s Speed and at the same time provide her with a comforting flavor. Seriously, just add some mashies and she’d be perfect.

As if intent on freezing Hoot for later consumption, a Lapras-induced Blizzard roars through the stadium. The Substitute freezes and shrivels into little more than an arctic lint ball. (Have you heard my new alt rock band, the Arctic Lint Balls?) However, Chomp appears unhurt. Then again, I can’t see worth a Grimer in this sand, so how are inanimate particles of snow supposed to find him? I don’t think the headache would have allowed him to care either way.

Substitute – 27 HP Sub; 24 EN – Reflect wore off!
Sandstorm – Sandstorm brews; 10 EN

Dragon Rage – Sub to 17; 6 EN
Sky Attack – CRIT – 19 damage, 9 EN, 2 SS

Psychic – 13 damage, 7 EN, 2 SS
Scary Face – -2 Spe, 6 EN

Lapras Blizzard
Noctowl: CRIT – Sub broken (25 damage)
Gible: Miss

HOOT-CHAN
HP: 40
EN: 15 (CRITICAL MASS)
Boosts: Spe -2
25 feet from East, 25 from South.
Could use a little stuffing.

CHOMP
HP: 12 (CRITICAL SASS)
EN: 54
Boosts: Sand Veil
50 feet from East, 25 from South.
Another day, another migraine.

Sandstorm active for 23 Actions.

Doran, you're up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)